Yuko Sae Tatakaeba

The story is really fluffy and cute, but it gets a bit old as it’s the same schtick every chapter. Everything revolves around others accommodating the MC or bowing to her power.

Chapter 37, HAHA IM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. This manga is so underrated. It's so cute & funny.

The demons still have the option to change their partners right? I hope it's included in the last chapter somehow.

Cute and fun. It's a nice inversion of the genre. And if people don't like it, well, there are no end to other Shonen manga about battles and demons so...

I love this. It's so pure and cute. A great short read. The comedy is really good and it's similar to nichijou. If you like manga like that, then this is great for you! 9/10, one point off because I wish it was longer.

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy.. It's finally finished, thanks for the tranlsation!

I'll give it a read now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you Stormlations! I really enjoyed reading this! I want to see more Yoko and Gii-chan...

gj translations team, this one was really enjoyable, thanks to everyone that made it possible

Dex-chan lover
loved every second of this, actually laughed out loud maybe 5 times. hoping for a sequel of some kind, will read the authors next work regardless

Users who are viewing this thread