Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Kanade doesn't mistake the kiss for nonromantic in Failed Princesses, she just continues to think that Nanaki liking her in that way is a mistake which she shouldn't do and she and Nanaki need to overcome the trauma there to work past that.

A better example for that one is
Girl Friends. Which has literally the same situation: the mood is just right, Akko reads it and goes for a kiss. She then believes her and Mari are an item while Mari just thinks Akko's kiss was just her being a good friend. Akko and her friends did have the habit of just kissing for no reason.

Last edited:
Contributor
I (we) am not dreaming, right? They finally kissed! After all their friends efforts, they managed to confirm yuri! So far, the best news/update of all 2024.

Double-page supporter
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
OMFG FINALLY!!

Actually I was already aware this happens cos of the Korean translation.

Dex-chan lover
Hinoka's mind: "I cant' believe we've finally taken a step foward!"

Tsukushi's mind: "Oh no, Hinoka's lips on mine won't let me properly confess my feelings! What do I do now?!"

Here hoping our precious useless lesbian isn't that useless, but if she is, let's hope Hinoka just doesn't let up her attack.
Keep on the offensive, girl! :win:

Users who are viewing this thread