Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Success? Or Failure?

Double-page supporter
Tsukushi, Oh Tsukushi just grow a spine already! For yuri goddess sake, I wish Utena would appear and spank the cowardness out of her.

Dex-chan lover
All I've got to left to say about this story is that I can't believe that people still really eat this story up.

Dex-chan lover
Man... really want to give Tsukushi some light spanking sometimes. Imagine Hinoka in love all this time, also scared, but she goes for it, kissed her and Tsukushi said nothing, even slept on the way back(how?) and went home without a single word?
Felt almost as if she didnt care for how that would make Hinoka feel. Expected anything after the kiss, but not that.

Double-page supporter
I GOD DAMN KNEW IT!
And someone told me they are not that useless
If author gonna drag this awkwardness, then i gonna freaking "log out"

Dex-chan lover
imagine if the reason why Tsukushi is all somber is because she's not the one who confessed 😂 either way, big oof all around

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the stupidest goddamned ... ffs. Lol. how fricking dense or stupid is this girl written as.

EDIT: Thanks for the TL. I can't wait to see how long the author manages to drags this out.

Aggregator gang
Damn! Tsukushi are you for real?🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t you just be happy that Hinoka conveyed her feelings for you?…it’s freaking mutual!😫😫😫

Fed-Kun's army
yeah this isn't going anywhere lol typical yuri and useless lesbians. this will drag on for 10 more chapters until they finally confess in the very last page of the last chapter of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Author has got "The Lesbian Gaze" 💀💀💀
Actually in retrospect the only thing i can conclude from this series is that the author likes drawing high school girls in swimsuits...

Last edited:
Are they experiencing the others nightmares or something, is that why she wasn't able to say anything

Wut da fock is that?????!!!!!!!!! I didn't wait for months to just read like this????????

yep im dropping this shit. I dont care if this gets resolved in a few chapters which it wont i aint reading something that pulls this shit

Users who are viewing this thread