Yume de Furarete Hajimaru Yuri - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Success? Or Failure?

Dex-chan lover
Now another 20 chapters of Hinoka thinking she hates her because of the kiss. This is fantasy levels of miscommunication. Author is just fucking up his story now. They really can not think of anythink to write past confession like %90 of romcom writers out there.

Dex-chan lover
...Literally how? Tsukushi was stumbling over what was obviously a confession that Hinoka picked up on and then they kissed and she reacted by blushing and getting flustered, basically confirming that was a confession and, now, Hinok is lso a blushing mess abaut it.

How is any of this anything close to a rejection?
yes they kissed, their face got blushed, and Tsukushi got flustered from that kiss.
but if you see it from Hinoka’s perspective, don’t you think Hinoka would think she feels like got rejected? not that she’s officially being rejected, but she might’ve done it too far before Tsukushi could confess. and the thing Tsukushi said after they went back from the beach make Hinoka feels like it was something she shouldn’t have done. so yeah, feels like being rejected but not said it verbally by Tsukushi.

and ofc it’s not based on Tsukushi’s perspective, we still don’t know how she’ll feel about that once she get inside her house after this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
but if you see it from Hinoka’s perspective, don’t you think Hinoka would think she feels like got rejected?
No??? Her read on the situation was correct, that this was a confession that Tsukushi was stumbling over/messing up, aand this does not look like that read on it being wrong, just that more of the nervousness that was making her stumble over her confession was there.

Dex-chan lover
No??? Her read on the situation was correct, that this was a confession that Tsukushi was stumbling over/messing up, aand this does not look like that read on it being wrong, just that more of the nervousness that was making her stumble over her confession was there.
i don’t think you get what i said on previous comments, especially when this chapter kinda revert Tsukushi’s dream but reversed (which is Hinoka was the one in Tsukushi’s position).
for Hinoka it was a right situation to do it, but how about after that? she never thought what kind of Tsukushi’s reaction will give after that kiss. them being awkward to each other also could lead to misunderstanding and some readers who have been reading this kind of story ofc would see that, especially with how Hinoka’s face look like at last page.

Dex-chan lover
A bit of suprise, I could understand, but what the hell, did you just leave and never mention it? And now the poor girl thinks she just destroyed their friendship. Hopefully this doesn't get dragged out but I fear talking will only happen when an outside force (the other couple) insist.

Dex-chan lover
This is actual insanity, like did she legit forget why she went to the beach in the first place, I'm going insane

Dex-chan lover
...don't know why everyone is treating this like the confession not working. getting awkward and nervous after confessing to your crush and getting it returned is, like, super normal, especially for teenagers. this was not either of them treating it like a failure. this was both of them being flustered because it did work.
I don't think it's particularly normal for two people who like each other to kiss, only for one of them to immediately pull back, ignore the other person for an entire car ride home, ignore them once they reach home, and then let them leave without a word.

Is that really normal? Is that the kind of interaction that would make you think your crush liked you back? Since it's manga, we know it'll be spun as a good thing (flustered and all that) but outside of manga is all of that really a normal reaction to a kiss you liked? "You kissed her, and she immediately stopped talking to you and ignored you for hours after?! Yeah man, that means she likes you!"

Dex-chan lover
Useless. The lot of them. But this would be a short series without these misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread