Yumekui Merry

Contributor
>https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1308870960154583041?s=20
>"Yumekui Merry" by Yoshitaka Ushiki reached its climax in the latest Manga Time Kirara Forward issue 11/2020. The ending is imminent.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-10-26/yoshitaka-ushiki-dream-eater-merry-manga-ends-in-november/.165594

How long has it been since ive seen this Manga. Didnt know it was still ongoing since I dropped it way back.
Wonder if it ever did get better. I used to really like John's and Isana's character back then.

I started read this manga when I was in first year of high school. Now, I am a fucking grown ass man with job and post-grad degree. Time sure files.

Time does fly for sure. I've found about this manga when the anime came out back in 2011, it wasn't the best show but the story catched my attention and I started reading the manga, damn, I'm really glad I did because it turned into my favourite one so far. Big thanks to DKthias for translating it into english and doing all the hard work the first years.

Dex-chan lover
God I'm going to miss this one. I hope author-sensei writes a sequel or more stories after this one. Anyone have reccs for works similar to this?

Well, it was a fun ride even though I disliked the ending. Thanks for translating.

I expected a bitter-sweet ending and yet the last couple of chapters hit me like a truck I didn't expect to be so emotionally attached to these characters. As someone who followed this series for almost a decade, finally crossing the finish line feels so surreal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing it out. Appreciate it! Finally get the closure we need.

found this because i have seen this anime years ago, and i like wut anime adaptation is so bad, this manga is greaat
and finally this manga come to end, thanks for translator team T_T

Users who are viewing this thread