Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Why is everyone hating on the MC I think that he's awesome he's like hachiman and that guy from my ex is now my step sis the FMC is completely annoying imo her best friend is 20 times better

Aggregator gang
Is this still being translated?. The Indonesian version of the manga is like miles ahead so I'm guessing there's still a bunch of chapters needing to be done. Thanks.

Contributor
Is this still being translated?. The Indonesian version of the manga is like miles ahead so I'm guessing there's still a bunch of chapters needing to be done. Thanks.
Yes, It is. We are short on Typesetters but we are almost done with Chapter 14 through a collab so it will probably release under a week.

Aggregator gang
Yes, It is. We are short on Typesetters but we are almost done with Chapter 14 through a collab so it will probably release under a week.
Thanks for the updates and thanks for the work on the chapters. You guys make us readers days better :). Keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Screw this main character and his obsession over the gal who keeps turning him down, move on already.
Screw the gal who seems to be overly taking the dude for granted so much she got used to it, and now keeps bothering the lead mc, not even allowing him to be with other people, and her entitled personality.
Screw the supposed friend short haired girl for being indecisive.
Screw the sister for being one of the many reasons the dude has an inferiority complex.

Screw this manga, it has no future honestly, dropped :/

Aggregator gang
Yeah I was gonna comment it too.

This chapter really is no progress just wheel spin for drama sake. MC is a terrible human still and now even talking unabashedly about slapping women cause they have an outward personality? Big yikes.

I'm unsure why FMC is still shocked that MC is ignoring her? She rejected him when he seriously asked her out, she knew he was being serious so this makes no sense. Why would anyone who was rejected on such a honest confession continue to persue? Yes I know he asked her out all the time but it was always playful levels even if semi serious.

At this point though we have a FMC who refuses to actually talk about what she wants and instead has everytime made it worse cause of how confusing she has been. We have a MC who's avoiding her cause it means she gets more people near her wanting to be friends and cause he now knows his place in things. So why would I be championing these 2 to get together? They are clearly not suited to be together.
She is all tsun no dere.
I disagree on 2 points. he confessed serious 1 time the fl even felt that was the case. He correctly guess that she's jealous it's not his fault she didn't admit her own feelings.
I do think he'd be better with someone who doesn't treat him like trash

Aggregator gang
I just hope it doesn't somehow end with them together
I hope so to but let's be honest we've read enough stories to know where its heading just like titanic 😁

Originally he was gross stalker type but has changed his ways trying to move forward, I just wish he would stop worshipping her, it's unhealthy

Users who are viewing this thread