Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Idk man I feel like MC sister should hate natsukawa. I know if one of my siblings got their heart broken and the heart breaker decided they were gonna suddenly act like my sibling did something wrong because things aren't the same as they were I would be fucking furious. How arrogant she is to think she's entitled to his attention. She essentially said it's a waste of time but I want you to waste your time anyway. Come on sis if you care so much about your brother to the point you cry about it how about you actually protect him from the toxicity.

Dex-chan lover
At least there's some kind of resolution to the issue with the sister. I'm starting to get confused as to why the people are so weirded out because he gave up, specially the sister which was there. I know he was behind Natsukawa for years, but it's that rare to call it quits?

Contributor
Idk man I feel like MC sister should hate natsukawa. I know if one of my siblings got their heart broken and the heart breaker decided they were gonna suddenly act like my sibling did something wrong because things aren't the same as they were I would be fucking furious. How arrogant she is to think she's entitled to his attention. She essentially said it's a waste of time but I want you to waste your time anyway. Come on sis if you care so much about your brother to the point you cry about it how about you actually protect him from the toxicity.
His sister did the same thing to him as natsukawa did. it was pointed out that she and their mother would badmouth him daily, like saying he is ugly and whatnot. In my opinion, she really doesn't care about him, she is just feeling depressed because she was one of the causes, not because of what he suffered.

Dex-chan lover
His sister did the same thing to him as natsukawa did. it was pointed out that she and their mother would badmouth him daily, like saying he is ugly and whatnot. In my opinion, she really doesn't care about him, she is just feeling depressed because she was one of the causes, not because of what he suffered.
I don't disagree but I feel like it's also different BECAUSE she is his sister. Kind of like a, " I can talk shit because I'm his sister" type deal y'know like real siblings

Contributor
I don't disagree but I feel like it's also different BECAUSE she is his sister. Kind of like a, " I can talk shit because I'm his sister" type deal y'know like real siblings
you can talk shit, but you can't verbally abuse. when siblings badmouth each other, when they want to annoy one another or just for fun, is different from throwing abuses for no reason. Both she and their mother would frequently badmouth him for no reason, daily. Saying "you aren't capable", "you're ugly" etc. That just isn't the same as siblings "having fun". Yes, I have a sibling.

Dex-chan lover
this guy has no good people around him that can boost his confidence at all or help him out. he doesnt even have anyone he can properly talk to about being rejected for 2 years and being called a loser by his own family. wish I could just talk to the dude and tell him "ay you may look ordinary but dont think that looks are the only way to get a girl." everyone around the fmc is always like "you just dont understand her" bitch hes been rejected for 2 years and tried to seriously ask her out only to be rejected. the girl even calls him disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
I saw some raws and read a little bit of novel and there is honestly nothing redeeming about this manga he will continue to get abused and will do nothing about this toxic relationship, its just painful to watch and read. This girl isn't tsundere she is a toxic manipulative piece of shit, and I am not saying this with hatred and malice its just the fact, maybe she will get better but I am not sticking to find out

Dex-chan lover
I saw some raws and read a little bit of novel and there is honestly nothing redeeming about this manga he will continue to get abused and will do nothing about this toxic relationship, its just painful to watch and read. This girl isn't tsundere she is a toxic manipulative piece of shit, and I am not saying this with hatred and malice its just the fact, maybe she will get better but I am not sticking to find out
I have read up to the latest of the LN and never have gotten the vibe of Aika being a
toxic manipulative piece of shit
selfish and immature but not manipulative

Users who are viewing this thread