Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is this chapter translated more awkward than the other chapters? Page 24 even has Romanji in one of the speech bubbles
I had a stroke reading this chapter, either you are correct or there is a stroke epidemic going around.

Kudos to the translator though, it was a nice attempt, thank you!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1x.webp
That was rough... Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is this chapter translated more awkwardly than the other chapters? Page 24 even has Romanji in one of the speech bubbles
Not just you, this entire chapter was more or less impossible to make sense of.

Dex-chan lover
My brain melted reading this, I think I vaguely got what was said, but also totally didn't.
Also, how did she run past her friend, when she was seated by the window? How big is the gap between the seating and table?

Dex-chan lover
Man what a brutal translation.

This was pure literal machine translation without the smallest amount of QC to make sure the context makes sense.

For instance why would Aichi not have heard about her refusing him before? Of course she did, she fuckin said it. So clearly that refers to her friend not hearing about it before. This sort of back and forth happens way too much where you're confusing which one is the subject of the statement.

Gotta put in some effort. This was grade A trash.

Supporter
I am enjoying this series but I had to nope out of this chapter halfway through. I couldn't follow what was going on at all. Whomever PR/QC are per the credits seem to have done nothing at all in this chapter. Verifying that the words are indeed english doesn't cut it.

Thanks for the chapter nevertheless, and I hope a reupload comes in the near future with better grammar and effort. Not going to pretend like I can do any better, this was just seriously a rough read.

Users who are viewing this thread