Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck, I kept trying to read these pages over and over again to make any sense at all what they're talking about, but I swear I'm going to have a stroke before I can decipher this cryptic text. Some parts I was able to piece together, but my god this goes way beyond just the basic TL mistakes like subject confusion. There wasn't even an attempt to piece this together in any coherent way. I think even ChatGPT would translate this better, lol.

Normally I'd say thanks for even trying to translate but nothing was even accomplished here, you just replaced the Japanese with absolute gibberish. I honestly felt like this was a late April Fools upload or something. It has been a while since I've seen one this bad.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely could have stood some proof reading and editing. A lot of this was incomprehensible and relied on me going back to the light novels to try and get what they were saying

Dex-chan lover
i know doing scanlations is hard but i literally cannot follow any conversation in this chapter, tks for trying tho

Dex-chan lover
I more or less caught what was going on, but I agree that this chapter was awkward.

me going back to the light novels to try and get what they were saying
Please help to find for sure what was said in this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
I more or less caught what was going on, but I agree that this chapter was awkward.

Please help to find for sure what was said in this chapter?
Things about her awkwardness and her friend trying to translate that she doesn't dislike him and kind of likes him, but the Mc waving it off and aichi pretty much destroying his self confidence a bit.

Honestly the ln series is such a slow burn. Like by volume 7 he's all but given up on her and moved on but she then gives indications that she's interested and receptive but couching it in tsundere attitudes

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this has an LN? Kinda wish it stopped beating around the bush and just resolve this tension already. We get it: the girl (I forget her name at this point) realises she likes the MC after he took a hint and stopped bothering her. But I rather want the girl to just straight-up admit this instead of playing this hard-to-get game that the MC justifiably doesn't get.

Dex-chan lover
I glad I'm not the only one having trouble understanding this manga, I thought my brain was just broken. Which really sucks, since this series is really interesting

Dex-chan lover
I already have headaches. Then I read this TL, and it felt even worse on my head than reading while riding a vehicle.

Dex-chan lover
what happened here? the tl and everything is just messed up in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Things about her awkwardness and her friend trying to translate that she doesn't dislike him and kind of likes him, but the Mc waving it off and aichi pretty much destroying his self confidence a bit.

Honestly the ln series is such a slow burn. Like by volume 7 he's all but given up on her and moved on but she then gives indications that she's interested and receptive but couching it in tsundere attitudes

Yeah, pretty much what I got. I also used the novelupdates links of the LN for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread