Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Contributor
I am enjoying this series but I had to nope out of this chapter halfway through. I couldn't follow what was going on at all. Whomever PR/QC are per the credits seem to have done nothing at all in this chapter. Verifying that the words are indeed english doesn't cut it.

Thanks for the chapter nevertheless, and I hope a reupload comes in the near future with better grammar and effort. Not going to pretend like I can do any better, this was just seriously a rough read.
The credits for one of the QC is me but I haven't done anything...

I was delaying the release because I have been busy irl and haven't gotten the time to QC it, it takes a while given the rough work so they decided to... upload without it :salute:

We'll be doing a re-release after I QC the chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this has an LN? Kinda wish it stopped beating around the bush and just resolve this tension already. We get it: the girl (I forget her name at this point) realises she likes the MC after he took a hint and stopped bothering her. But I rather want the girl to just straight-up admit this instead of playing this hard-to-get game that the MC justifiably doesn't get.
Well you'll be waiting a very very long time sadly as it's not even happened yet in the LN as far as I know.

Page 28 has "assaulting" - ok, I'm gonna say it... was MTL used in this chapter? Assaulting? You mean, a confrontation or when he took the initiative to do something? I don't remember any assault happening in this chapter or before this?
On the assault front, its cause they thought he was assaulting someone on the roof when it was him being attacked.

While this WAS a rough read, I got it all. This chapter though continues to show why FMC and MC shouldn't be together, she is being so dishonest to him she causes misunderstandings of the worst kind and then she just dine and dashed on them. Like what a joke she really is the worst.

It's behaviour like that thats caused the MC to have his broken mindset that we have and she's only making it worse.

Dex-chan lover
The credits for one of the QC is me but I haven't done anything...

I was delaying the release because I have been busy irl and haven't gotten the time to QC it, it takes a while given the rough work so they decided to... upload without it :salute:

We'll be doing a re-release after I QC the chapter...
Thats a big oof lol, let em know not to release without QC again lol.

Contributor
On the assault front, its cause they thought he was assaulting someone on the roof when it was him being attacked.
Is this info a clarification from the LN? I suppose the manga has not been very clear about this in the last 2 chapters. I had thought the two burst into the scene on the rooftop because they simply thought he was having a verbal fight with his sister who was crying just before.

While this WAS a rough read, I got it all. This chapter though continues to show why FMC and MC shouldn't be together, she is being so dishonest to him she causes misunderstandings of the worst kind and then she just dine and dashed on them. Like what a joke she really is the worst.

It's behaviour like that thats caused the MC to have his broken mindset that we have and she's only making it worse.
That Aika got flustered enough to flee without paying is to me more of a tell about how she's also flawed as a character rather than a deliberate, malicious act aimed at hurting the two people she left behind. I've long gotten the message that she's the impulsive, emotional type who acts before she thinks and is absolutely terrible at communication. I'd say her dishonesty comes from sheer inability to express herself to someone she's started to have feelings towards (bad tsundere flaws rearing its ugly head) and not from cold-hearted malice.

Yes, I'm applying Hanlon's Razor to Aika: she's not malicious, she's just stupid. This is the source of her long list of self-sabotaging incidents that do nothing to endear her to the readers.

I recognize that Wataru and Aika are both deeply flawed characters who need to develop to progress, but I have to admit this is a frustrating exercise to even try shipping them both, despite ostensibly being the "main ship". Up to this point I was hoping at least one of them would develop for the better, but it has not happened at all. In fact, both characters may have regressed and become worse characters than when we first saw them. I suppose you are right, that two deeply flawed characters are a bad match and should not be together, at least while they're in this state.

Even Kei is apparently sometimes verbally abusive with all the "disgusting" name-calling she's been doing. Rin is probably the most sane option for Wataru, but I don't feel like seeing him get together with someone else when he's also in such a terrible state himself and has zero desire to improve. Maybe I'll just give up entirely on this series, IDK. Does it get any better?

Holy shit. This was absolutely illegible, and I read 2nd grade writing for a living. What's sad is that there's seems to be actual effort here with the redrawing.

Dex-chan lover
Is this info a clarification from the LN? I suppose the manga has not been very clear about this in the last 2 chapters. I had thought the two burst into the scene on the rooftop because they simply thought he was having a verbal fight with his sister who was crying just before.

That Aika got flustered enough to flee without paying is to me more of a tell about how she's also flawed as a character rather than a deliberate, malicious act aimed at hurting the two people she left behind. I've long gotten the message that she's the impulsive, emotional type who acts before she thinks and is absolutely terrible at communication. I'd say her dishonesty comes from sheer inability to express herself to someone she's started to have feelings towards (bad tsundere flaws rearing its ugly head) and not from cold-hearted malice.

Yes, I'm applying Hanlon's Razor to Aika: she's not malicious, she's just stupid. This is the source of her long list of self-sabotaging incidents that do nothing to endear her to the readers.

I recognize that Wataru and Aika are both deeply flawed characters who need to develop to progress, but I have to admit this is a frustrating exercise to even try shipping them both, despite ostensibly being the "main ship". Up to this point I was hoping at least one of them would develop for the better, but it has not happened at all. In fact, both characters may have regressed and become worse characters than when we first saw them. I suppose you are right, that two deeply flawed characters are a bad match and should not be together, at least while they're in this state.

Even Kei is apparently sometimes verbally abusive with all the "disgusting" name-calling she's been doing. Rin is probably the most sane option for Wataru, but I don't feel like seeing him get together with someone else when he's also in such a terrible state himself and has zero desire to improve. Maybe I'll just give up entirely on this series, IDK. Does it get any better?
I only read the novel to a later point but its basically the same schtick until nearly current. Any progress is usually immediately back peddled. I had hoped the manga would make it better not worse.

Dex-chan lover
Dayum son, I would definitely choose oneesan route if I were you

Dex-chan lover
I thought my mind was playing tricks on me as I was reading this.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl i didnt understand shiet from this chapter, but i still understood the fact that they were calling him disgusting lol. these girls have no chill, leave my man alone.

Dex-chan lover
This was such a bad chapter I felt like I was having a stroke just reading it

Dex-chan lover
I wish the guys who did the LN (CCLAW) would give the manga some justice. Since chapter 1 I've been having strokes so consistently.

Users who are viewing this thread