Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know where I can find the raw for this chapter? I feel like reading it with google translate camera etc. would probably make more sense than this TL.

Dex-chan lover
@Atifus please, what happened. Last chapter was fine, and you guys were actually doing pretty well (at least, as far as the track record of this manga is concerned) these past few chapters. Why did it go to shit here, and why did it have to be on a chapter that had such a seemingly (I can't actually tell because, well, the translation is nigh incomprehensible) important conversation in it?

Power Uploader
@Atifus please, what happened. Last chapter was fine, and you guys were actually doing pretty well (at least, as far as the track record of this manga is concerned) these past few chapters. Why did it go to shit here, and why did it have to be on a chapter that had such a seemingly (I can't actually tell because, well, the translation is nigh incomprehensible) important conversation in it?
In short, No QC was done.

Power Uploader
Isn't that usually a pretty important step before release?
Yes, but as replied above
FWIW, I used to PR for AgniScans on this series. It basically required re-translating. Unfortunately, both chapters I PR'd on, the typesetter used the raw TL instead of the PR doc. It was bad enough when they refused to fix it the first time, but I left after they refused on the second chapter as well. The TL is MTL garbage and any proofreader hoping to fix it is just going to have to re-do the translation.
Yea this one was particularly more worse than the other one so I just didn't feel like doing it after going through a few pages and the headache it gives
Maybe Agni Scans will re-translate it some time I dunno, not actively scantling anything, busy with college

Users who are viewing this thread