Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I would if I could, I only have the better quality versions from chapter 18 to 25 and I really hate the low quality ones because the quality of the drawings are inferior to the quality of the text and it becomes an eyesore to read :fml:
honestly its better than nothing. its not like half of the scanlations on this site are actually grabbing the good versions anyways. thanks again for an actually readable translation. definitely better than 75% of the translations on this site.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Dunno why there are still bitching about the TL and I know there are still room for improvement but my brain doesn't have issues auto-correcting compared to the very early chapters uploaded here by another TL group.
Again, keep up the great work!

Supporter
Special treat for fans of the anime: an actual bit of Aika POV! Not as good as the LN, where it's made clear that she's just as concerned here for Wataru as she was some time before the series begins when her beloved Airi-chan was deathly ill, but it's something.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! There are plenty of series being done with a range of accuracy on English translations, I don’t really understand why this one is being harassed.

Does anyone know roughly where this arc starts in the novel?

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! There are plenty of series being done with a range of accuracy on English translations, I don’t really understand why this one is being harassed.

Does anyone know roughly where this arc starts in the novel?
Thanks for reading! If I am not mistaken we are in vol 2 but I can’t recall if at the beginning, at the middle or at the end of it.

Dex-chan lover
I think I am gonna drop this. Not for what it is, but for what it isn't. I wanted to read this thinking its about a guy who understands his worth and to stop chasing someone who doesn't give him the time of day. Him pulling back and her understanding what that meant was solid at first. But the wishywashyness of it is killing me now with the changes in stances/places in the dynamic. TL, thank you for what I have read, not your fault at all, just the stories. Cheers everyone.

Group Leader
I think I am gonna drop this. Not for what it is, but for what it isn't. I wanted to read this thinking its about a guy who understands his worth and to stop chasing someone who doesn't give him the time of day. Him pulling back and her understanding what that meant was solid at first. But the wishywashyness of it is killing me now with the changes in stances/places in the dynamic. TL, thank you for what I have read, not your fault at all, just the stories. Cheers everyone.
You’re welcome my dude, thanks for reading.

Dex-chan lover
The story is going nowhere. Man I can't believe this one hell of a mess got an anime adaptation :qq:

Does the novel end already? If it is then It'll probably be better if I wait until this ends and just straight up read the last chapter. Or just spoil me the latest chapter in the novel idk.

Double-page supporter
You might wanna try this one then
Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this TL is on par with Agni scans old stuff. Barely readable, no proof reading.

I wish someone would actually try at this manga as the story isn't terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread