Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.1

Dex-chan lover
pretty good tl, only thing would be the font and maybe some dialogue here and there feeling a bit off because of it being translated (a lot of japanese expresions don't translate well and end up needing localisation instead by changing it to something else)

hope you keep going till chp 27, thank you for picking it up

Aggregator gang
pretty good tl, only thing would be the font and maybe some dialogue here and there feeling a bit off because of it being translated (a lot of japanese expresions don't translate well and end up needing localisation instead by changing it to something else)

hope you keep going till chp 27, thank you for picking it up
i actually just got the raws for chapter 28
hope i keep going till its over too (if the feedbacks are good that is)

Dex-chan lover
Why tf are you tryna pay this girl for fixing your hair?

This MC just picks and chooses when to be a cringe ass simp 🤦🏾‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
ill try not to be so snappy this time around, but you should run it by someone before you upload. the reason teams have so many members is because it improves quality when so many people can check the work before hand. the one thing ill always comment is to check the grammar. if the grammar is great then the font can come later. id rather read a manga with dogshit typesetting that has impeccable grammar than a manga that looks gorgeous but reading it will put you in a grave.

Aggregator gang
ill try not to be so snappy this time around, but you should run it by someone before you upload. the reason teams have so many members is because it improves quality when so many people can check the work before hand. the one thing ill always comment is to check the grammar. if the grammar is great then the font can come later. id rather read a manga with dogshit typesetting that has impeccable grammar than a manga that looks gorgeous but reading it will put you in a grave.
id like someone to proof read for me too but out of the only 2 people ik who can speak Japanese one is a weeb who learned it with me as a bet and the other is an actual Japanese who helped us learn but he moved away and the time difference is 5 hours(i live in dubai) so i cant really ask anyone
i also dont want to hire anyone cause i do this as a hobby and i dont really want to put too much money into it

Dex-chan lover
Why write "Ata" in the first page if it means "Hey"? Could've you just write "hey" instead?

Double-page supporter
Honestly, these translations are not bad at all, i wouldn't mind (actually would appreciate) you translating the entire series if you could do it.

As for feedback, maybe try to avoid making vertical text since its really difficult to read.

Dex-chan lover
...Is this not a snipe, and kind of a disrespectful one at that? The last update from a proper scan group was barely even 3 days ago, and the chapters in between those and this are just gone.

Supporter
Per TL note on page three: Wataru did, in fact, collapse after being covered with filthy water. I suppose the term used here is marginally accurate, but it doesn't really fit the existing story.

Group Leader
...Is this not a snipe, and kind of a disrespectful one at that? The last update from a proper scan group was barely even 3 days ago, and the chapters in between those and this are just gone.
Yes and no, agnis scan has 0 communication abilities and that is why this is happening. I basically deleted the other 3 chapters because they are going to do them regardless. Though I clearly stated that agnis was most likely going to keep doing the work but eh, whatever.

It's 'a, ita' not 'ata', and base on the panel this can mean 'oh, he's here' or 'oh, there he is'

Also I think you should atleast learn some basic typesetting.

Here's my rough translation on
Page 1

芦田に「今日は適当に済ます」と伝えて食堂へ
I told Ashida, "I'll just get it over with today," and went to the canteen

夏風邪は完治したものの
授業で遅れた分を取り戻すのは苦労した
Although my summer cold has completely healed
I had a hard time making up for the time I missed in class.

あ居た!
Ah, there he is!

えっ
Eh?

Last edited:
Supporter
I highly doubt he's joking

Btw isn't Aika her little sister?
He's joking. He does that all through the series.

Aika's little sister is Airi (sometimes referred to as Airi-chan or Ai-chan). It can be a little confusing because Kei's nickname for Aika is Aicchi.

Users who are viewing this thread