Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
What a dumpster fire
THIS. I know she's the heroine, but I want so badly for one of the girls crushing on him to make a move, like unmistakably confess or ask him on a romantic date or something and just be there for him while he gets over Natsukawa. She keeps flailing around in complete denial of her feelings for him and hurting him and he deserves so much better. He deserves a real heroine.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone so shocked hes finally giving up on his love. If he didnt he would be labelled a creep for continuous advances on someone who (at the time) finds him annoying and a pain. Then they have the audacity to get mad at him for giving up and sayin hes "cheating" on her when he gets close to other girls. The constant harassement this guy gets from everyone around him.. And lets not talk about his borderline verbally abusive family lol.

Dex-chan lover
Man, this is like blue balls the manga, one to throw into the "just read the doujins" bin. IRL, with that many girl friends, he'd get multiple girlfriends before the FMC even begin to mutter something. Come on, author, get on with it!

As others have said this guy kinda just gets dumped on by the majority of the cast, but he’s not helping his case by spazzing out and overreacting. Oh a childhood friend teasing you about a love interest? Time to yell at her in a way that totally ruins the mood of the conversation. MC clearly has a communication disorder if he can’t properly explain himself without coming off as passive aggressive or just plain rude. Anyways, thanks for the translation. I can’t wait to see how much more cringey our main man gets

Double-page supporter
man this chapter is a blast lmaooo

it's nice seeing natsukawa agonizing and slowly realizing her feelings for wataru although still probably a bit too far from accepting it. i kinda wanna see other heroines make a move for wataru, romantically or not, just to see natsukawa get jealous.

wataru just straight up said that he's already done with his farce was :win: but i still think he still has a tiny bit of feeling left for natsukawa. i wonder if he'll develop feelings for the other heroines (which i doubt will happen). very looking forward for the future chapters.

also thanks for the translations! most of the previous tl's were very hard to understand. im glad this one is very clear and understandable!!!

Dex-chan lover
As others have said this guy kinda just gets dumped on by the majority of the cast, but he’s not helping his case by spazzing out and overreacting. Oh a childhood friend teasing you about a love interest? Time to yell at her in a way that totally ruins the mood of the conversation. MC clearly has a communication disorder if he can’t properly explain himself without coming off as passive aggressive or just plain rude. Anyways, thanks for the translation. I can’t wait to see how much more cringey our main man gets
TBH, it's funnier thinking about this as an extrovert vs introvert problem. One can't spit it out, one can't shut up. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The
Middle Schooler aka Mature Uni Girl (htf does he even mistake her for that btw?)
needs to step in, whisper to Natsukawa "I can take him anytime." I've followed this series in various forms, and none of it gets better. Holy Mackarel. Someone blow it up already.
Well, that's gonna need the author to break the usual tropes and take the story in some radical directions. Something tells me that's not going to happen.
"Uni Girl" has big boobies. Big boobies is how.

Users who are viewing this thread