Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward to seeing Natsukawa get hit with the harsh reality that she caused him a lot of pain and irreparably damaged their relationship when she realized her true feelings for him like what had been suggested by the ln readers, but I guess they decided to cut it short and give us this bs instead. This started as a satire of abusive level tsundere romcoms and ended up turning into just another cliche romcom in the end.... Gonna go check out the ln now and hopefully it's as good as everyone here has said it is.

Dex-chan lover
Wait let me see if I got this right as someone who hasn't read the LN, did both the anime & the manga just speed run the novels or butchered them? Also who the heck is Yuki on page 23 because I remember from the OP of the anime a girl they showed but was never shown in the anime so I thought I missed it? Anyways I just read this on leisure & thought was mediocre at best since Natsukawa & Sajou can't communicate to save their lives. Fuuka is still the better girl along with Kei & wish they got more screen time in both adaptions. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
They rushed an entire volume into a couple of pages and skip some stuff but overall, still a decent way to end the manga I guess. Btw for those checking out the light novel latest volume is 8 and author has stopped updating the wn completely since before the anime finished airing. I don't want to admit since I've been praying that thinking wrong but I'm pretty sure the author dropped series basically.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was that ending? If we can even call it that. This is why I hate most anime adaptations of stuff that aren't finished, very few manage to maintain relevance beyond the anime and are axed/rushed into oblivion.
Well, thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Wait let me see if I got this right as someone who hasn't read the LN, did both the anime & the manga just speed run the novels or butchered them? Also who the heck is Yuki on page 23 because I remember from the OP of the anime a girl they showed but was never shown in the anime so I thought I missed it? Anyways I just read this on leisure & thought was mediocre at best since Natsukawa & Sajou can't communicate to save their lives. Fuuka is still the better girl along with Kei & wish they got more screen time in both adaptions. Thanks for translating this to the end.
Yuki is the brocon sis of the good-looking guy in class that Wataru was leaving Natsukawa to.

Well, I really hope the LN is better, cause this was a crap ending, as everyone pointed out.

Dex-chan lover
The dead looking sister in the end and my favorite tomboy on full screen are the only good things we got in this chapter...it was a decent start but god damn they ruined everything. Might perhaps just read the LN again fock this manga

Users who are viewing this thread