Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Double-page supporter
Everyone knows why this was like this... The author continue tô fuck the MC in the ass... no pain for this bitch tsun... at The end the guy is just a fucking SIMP...

The other mc were his tsun girlfriend bullies the fuck out of him is a better char...

It had potential is just shit now.

I hope it's a different ending in anime bro I kinda hates this ending it's a romcom but no romance they didn't even know each other feelings I want another season with an actual romance with dates and stuffs

The author has to be a supreme maso, and this mc is a self insert for them, nothing else will ever make sense. Bro suffers for 30 chapters, but that bitch gets like 7-8 pages of half hearted bs self obsessed reflection and their relationship is “solved”, whatever that means. And the audacity to call her a complex character, lmfao, shes a self obsessed character with a terrible personality. Nothing complex about that.

Fuck the author for making this and fuck me for being idiotic enough to hope that maybe just maybe he might end up with anyone other than tsunbitch. I read it for free and i still regret it lmao 😭🤣 fuck, if only id noticed that “end” tag on chapter 33 sooner id have bounced outta here. I thought maybe just maybe tsunbitch would go away….aah.

This last chapter is just so disgusting, jeez, if i was reading this on a physical copy, id throw it in the trashcan hoping that those poor pages can serve a better purpose after recycling. And this is coming from a guy who actually enjoys reading trashy dumpster fire mangas, this is just something else man.

Dafukkkkk.
What kind of nonsense ending is this????
Nothing really happened? Dafukk

Users who are viewing this thread