Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Supporter
Oh cool, nothing actually resolved. What a dogshit ending.
A lot was skipped (obvz), but the ending here brings us more or less to where the latest LN leaves off. Wataru and Aika are closer than they've ever been, Fuuka and Mina are in secondary positions, Sasaki got himself a girl (and his sister is tolerant of it), etc. There are parts that are ignored here (his hand -- and, apparently, his crotch -- being in pristine condition the most blatant), but you could grab the ninth novel from here and not be completely lost.

Presuming that thing ever comes out.

Dex-chan lover
well now that its letting me access the forum, what a terrible ending to the manga. im sure the LN continues past this but this is horse shit. all that build up just to be snuffed right there. smells like axe to me

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand that's it?
It was axed? The LN ended like that too?
If anyone have spoilers in how it ended, I gladly accept

Dex-chan lover
Seems like something happened between the Author for both the Anime and Manga to be this rushed. Both medium seems like just an advertisement to go a read the LN, this ending is so bad nothing got resolved and opened more questions.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't realize this was the ending, this manga is definitely in my top 5 of all time.
(it made me vexed reading how people trash talk a series i love so much like this one, although i liked reading some who appreciate the message this manga delivered)

Already know the ending from anime long time ago but still the ending is still such a disappointed

I felt like the premise for this was to set up how the MC sort of exited the classic romcom manga plot and realizing his actual situation would become depressed and emotionally traumatized by the airhead manga characters, but no matter if that's right or wrong the manga itself and shit follow through and stumbled all over, even if you ignore how broken the translations were before the newer uploads.

I don't think it would have ever been a 10/10 but it at least could have been something unique. Disappointing.

Dex-chan lover
comment section did not disappoint
cheers-fireworks.gif

Double-page supporter
NO, f u, no shot it ends like this. give me back my investments. NAH

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work Agni Scans. Truly regrettable that if we want to enjoy this we have to jump into the LNs but it was a nice ride. Complemented the Anime quite a bit for me. Good luck on your next project if you have any.

Users who are viewing this thread