Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

1. Thx for the clean translation.

2. Srsly... if I haven't readed the LN first I would have believed this ending a bit, but nope, the axing was too obvious here.

Damn.. it was yet to get better from here.

Well thanks for the TL either way! I'll just be following the LN again instead. :aquadrink:

Only 33 chapters, honestly the concept and everything is pretty good but I feel like they've rushed the story and BC of this the manga is pretty mid

Fed-Kun's army
This is by far the worst (romance) manga i have ever read in my entire life & i read a ton.

Contributor
Sorry Aika, but without actually expressing it in both words and actions that coherently line up to be considered "communication", that doesn't count as a "run facing forward". It's not very different from the same damn mixed signals she's always sent. To her it's different, but to the rest of the world including Wataru who can't read her mind, absolutely nothing has changed.

And I'm even saying this as someone crazy enough to keep supporting Aika's fundamentally broken ship hoping coping for genuine character development (for both of them, which did not happen to either). This doesn't make me happy as someone in her camp, it's the barest possible "development" that changes nothing in the end. Setting aside poster girl Aika who I know everyone else hates with a passion, there's plenty of great girls (yes, I admit it) who could "win" but of course nobody wins regarding the "romance". It's the worst kind of non-ending that pleases nobody.

Those dead fish eyes on his sister with her harem around her was gold, though. :dogkek:

I guess the publishing company finally put this manga's tortured existence to the axe. I should've known this was getting axed very soon considering how crazy rushed last chapter was; I'm not even a novel reader and even I could tell last chapter was rushed as hell. Off to the completed pile with this "romcom".

Last edited:
First of all thank you for the translation <3

Welp great another "axed one", ngl I was gonna continue on to read the LN but now I feel like reading some other series or so then hoping for a better ending (or more rather a continuation after the manga). Do tell me from the LN readers here if it's worth switching from the manga to the LN or not?

Last edited:
Oh cool, nothing actually resolved. What a dogshit ending.
So this was a rushed piece of garbage ending if they know it's going to end on this chapter just do it times get on the last two pages and have something like graduation day and then kissing or something just something to make it clear

So they skipped a lot from ln and goes for ending huh...
The ln is pretty decent tho and it still on going...
If I was to read that light novel which volume should I start on and you mentioned stuff skipped if that thing's that came up in the anime or they also skipped or the content skipped noteworthy

They rushed an entire volume into a couple of pages and skip some stuff but overall, still a decent way to end the manga I guess. Btw for those checking out the light novel latest volume is 8 and author has stopped updating the wn completely since before the anime finished airing. I don't want to admit since I've been praying that thinking wrong but I'm pretty sure the author dropped series basically.
Well that's certainly royally sucks if true hopefully there can be more light novel volumes in the future. Which volume of the light novel should I pick up reading to continue on the story

The LN is on a hiatus. Volume 7 showcassed Wataru roaming with Fuuka and Ichinose in the school festival. It also showed Sasaki (the football guy) getting a confession from a girl (Saitou, she was in chapter 19) in the class. Volume 8 was all about the fashion show in which Wataru was invited by the half Japaneese student, Marika (she was in chapter 18) and it also showed Wataru saving her from attempting suicide. That volume ended with the debut of another girl in the series, who is a classmate of Wataru's sister.
The manga did skip alot from volume 5 and 6.
So either start from volume five or volume seven it does seem like a rushed mess I certainly got that feeling as well when I watched the anime

Dex-chan lover
If I was to read that light novel which volume should I start on and you mentioned stuff skipped if that thing's that came up in the anime or they also skipped or the content skipped noteworthy
The anime actually pretty decent imo. There are some difference but as far as i remember, nothing to worry about.
I recommend read from vol 4 (iirc anime ends at vol 4).

Dex-chan lover
NOT AGAIN NOT FUKN AGAIN!! GO READ THE LN ENDING 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread