Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Dex-chan lover
You know, for how mixed my feelings are on this series, this is almost the perfect ending.

I’m not being sarcastic, by the way. Maybe because of how my own personal relationships and self-opinion has been at times, this manga… it made me very reflective. Hit me at an interesting time while dealing with depression.

A lot of those questions I had for myself are still semi-unresolved, and are likely to be something I work on over the course of years. That’s why having an open-door ending to this manga is kind of fitting for my time with it. I think, after a little while, I’ll go read the LN. But not until I’ve had some time and distance to think.

Aggregator gang
spongebob-patchy-the-pirate.gif

The exact reaction i feel right now

While reading this it felt like an ending but I didn't think it was actually going to end. Okay ending but does the light novel go more in the future?

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know what to say... First thanks for the translation lol, really good yob :thumbsup:.
Now about the manga by itself, I just don't know. Ever since the beginning, every little interactions between the mcs(fmc and mmc) felt like two oblivion npc's randomly spitting words for 3hours straight. It feels like the mcs are the only characters that are forced to be here, wich is ... pretty bad I guess Nah ? Other then this, there could've been potential, but I guess that they did not exploit it. pretty arsh I know but I just don't even find one thing that will make me come back to read it again.
Nothing that could make me say 'oh go read this it was really cool even if ...' to anyone that did not read it.
Chat seems to say that the LN doesn't end here and I know that sometime it happens that the LN to Manga adaptation is just bad, idk since i've never read the LN so guys in the comments tell me if it was worth reading the LN.
Anyway, enough about my life and all this shit, Was nice seeing all you guys here and I'm pretty sure I'll see ya'll soon enough in an other commentary section lol.
Cya
3x.webp

Aggregator gang
still feels better anime version not this manga haaaaa :( dont feels mc reliazed his heart to fmc even he still not conffesion X'D
ok done just rushed ending or axed

Dex-chan lover
Welp I guess Natsukawa at least realizes her feelings, too bad it will take decades for her to get them across to Sajou while he grinds himself into dust for her lmao.
I mean they made baby steps of progress its just like we've watched ants walk in a circle for a while.
That being said I did like the final monologue from MC the goofy name drop is always appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
surprisingly long manga for an LN ad, i would expect like 15 or 20 chapter at most

Fed-Kun's army
Well damn, this got hit with the axe. This really sucks, because as I was reading this chapter, I was REALLY looking forward at the new dynamic with Natsukawa finally moving forward. sigh....

I don't even know what to say... First thanks for the translation lol, really good yob :thumbsup:.
Now about the manga by itself, I just don't know. Ever since the beginning, every little interactions between the mcs(fmc and mmc) felt like two oblivion npc's randomly spitting words for 3hours straight. It feels like the mcs are the only characters that are forced to be here, wich is ... pretty bad I guess Nah ? Other then this, there could've been potential, but I guess that they did not exploit it. pretty arsh I know but I just don't even find one thing that will make me come back to read it again.
Nothing that could make me say 'oh go read this it was really cool even if ...' to anyone that did not read it.
Chat seems to say that the LN doesn't end here and I know that sometime it happens that the LN to Manga adaptation is just bad, idk since i've never read the LN so guys in the comments tell me if it was worth reading the LN.
Anyway, enough about my life and all this shit, Was nice seeing all you guys here and I'm pretty sure I'll see ya'll soon enough in an other commentary section lol.
Cya
3x.webp
The LN is a gem

Users who are viewing this thread