Yumemiru Danshi wa Genjitsushugisha - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - overflow of words and emotions

Aggregator gang
What the fuck was that??????

If you gonna rush the ending, at least make it more proper wtf

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this shit of a manga didn't deserve a full adaptation, the LN has way more content but it's just stretched and no real development in any character except for the coworker from the bookstore lol, lil girl is the only one who really changed for better. No one misses something big, trash story and trash end with a great art, thanks for the translation :salute:

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translation.

Welp, that sure was a pretty nothing ending. If this was an ad for the LN it leaves a pretty bitter taste and wouldn't exactly sell me on continuing this story. Its so weird that it feels like nothing really was resolved. Such a baffling ending thats honestly drags down the whole rest of the story. Dissapointment is the only thing I feel after finishing this.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in picking the light novel, i would suggest starting from Volume 1. Alot of stuff got skipped in the manga

Dex-chan lover
“The End”

What the fuck? You are fucking with us right. This .5 chapter can’t be the end… In no scenario did I expect her to continue being vague and confusing until the end.

Yikes, at least the axe wound is pretty evident, this ending was forced but it is what it is. as a concept I really like this manga and it had a a lot of really great moments.

It just couldn’t capitalize on any of it. Ironically, it started out so strong. I want the “Punished Tsundere” without being weirdly dark.

The first time they did the dual perspectives where you saw both sides, and how they interpreted the conversation is something I want more from

Dex-chan lover
13q7.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to Agni scans for seeing this through and also thanks for continuing to fix the issues on the earlier chapters. I appreciate the level of dedication even for just one series.

But anyway, I was dumbfounded that this is the last chapter. It really is one of those 'because axed, the end' style of conclusion and I guess the publishers really want to stick with just the LN moving forward (given that the anime also concluded with the same style of conclusion). Disappointing it will no longer have anything in the future but it is what it is. But yeah, overall I found this as a commentary to the tsundere trope and really what will happen if ever an MC gave up on a tsundere girl who actually has feelings for the MC and overall it's a pretty nice take on it.

PS: is the LN still ongoing? Can anyone spoil how things are going currently in the LN? or is it going to be axed soon as well?

Dex-chan lover
This is just utterly disappointing. Even though I'm not hoping for something from this manga.
1x.webp

-thank you for the hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread