Yumenashi-sensei no Shinroshidou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Aspiration: Male Idol Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish Takanashi had elaborated a little on the first two levels of the pyramid. I have never heard of a "subterranean idol" or "deep-sea idol" before. I imagine that when you're at least an "underground idol" you're already relatively niche to begin with. So what does it mean when you're somehow below that...😰?

Thank you for the translation (I can already tell his wake-up-call will be especially unpleasant).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
still odd to me how '' having a dream'' is a common saying in manga, i don't really have a dream i have goals, targets or purposes, dreams are too unrealistic ( ie, dreams
I do. It's just when you grow up you realize dreams are just that. Dreams. You'll only achieve them in your sleep.

Power Uploader
still odd to me how '' having a dream'' is a common saying in manga, i don't really have a dream i have goals, targets or purposes, dreams are too unrealistic ( ie, dreams

I think everyone goes about life in different ways and if you're happy, that's what matters, so not saying there's one way or another to think of dreams.

I consider dreams good to have at the back of your mind, as low-odds outcomes that should take a back seat to goals, targets and purposes. Just in case one day an inspiration muse drops by and whispers to you a route to achieve one of them. If you don't have something unrealistic to wonder about in your idle hours, then the muse will never come. So long as you don't let dreams distract you, I think they're a plus.

Dex-chan lover
Dang. You mentioned this manga on Jumbo Max and I thought I would take a look. Now I read every chapter and need more. Why @connurr why?!

Users who are viewing this thread