Yumeochi: Dreaming of Falling For You - Ch. 22 - Do you have someone you love right now?

Dex-chan lover
So how long until it turns out the entire fucking school was just time leaping sleepers all along?

55f137.jpg

Aggregator gang
Uh oh. I don't like where this is going. And I can tell you this will never happen. I have prayed so many times for a way to relive my past and I have found nothing but my own memories.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft fuck this girl, she threw her bet out the window when she ran off like a child in chapter 1. I also don’t buy her story about her rescheduling and what not, it’s all extremely convenient.

Dex-chan lover
nice ass on the new girl, but i really dont care
and it seems the majority doesnt either

this really needs a survey or something so we cant tell author-kun to stop the fuck up and focus on the main girls

Dex-chan lover
There are 4 girls on the cover right? So who is the girl with the long black hair?

Supporter
There are 4 girls on the cover right? So who is the girl with the long black hair?
I've tried to think of an answer to that, but I think there just isn't anything to go on at this point. My own wild speculative guess is she's the author of the manga in the series.

Dex-chan lover
idk i like it more when there are more characters
I like more characters, I just don't like that every new character has to be part of the time leaping group. It'd be more interesting if there were characters that they interact with in both time periods who aren't aware of what's going on and aren't being pulled back by the magic manga like like the main two (then three, then four, now apparently five)

Users who are viewing this thread