Yumizuka Iroha wa Tejun ga Daiji! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Rather forced with suddenly dropping a love rival but I rather like it

Dex-chan lover
dang it. i was hoping there wouldn't be another girl added in to this!

Dex-chan lover
2 things.
- Sure you could say Japan is to the "east" of Hawaii, but only by circling around the entire globe. Distance-wise, I find it safe to say Hawaii is to the east of Japan instead. Or the southeast it you want to get technical.
- Brazil is still hot, even in the winter. Actually, we don't do the whole "4 seasons" thing. The southern part of the country, which is where the Olympics were held, has "some rain", "very little rain", "GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S THE FLOOD" and "GOD ALMIGHTY IT'S THE DROUGHT".

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the eye bleeding misery and envy from the other male students who witness this nobody get open attention from, "the school's top two first year beauties."

Perhaps I can feel it because my eyes are bleeding RIGHT NOW!

Fed-Kun's army
Hrrmmm... The harem vibe is not yet set in stone. This could just end up being the teasing best friend.

Double-page supporter
Awwww, since he's always there observing her, he's become a part of her process. That's adorable.

Give a thot an inch and she'll take a nautical mile.

Hope you like suffering, MC, because that's what you're about to get for being a nice guy. Sure, it'll be with a side of fluff, but is it still worth it then?

Users who are viewing this thread