Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - The Yukemuri High School Field Trip 1

Supporter
Ok, that was fucking amazing. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something that spectacular before

Dex-chan lover
Rito’s power of accidents is spreading, no love interest is safe from the universe will.

Dex-chan lover
And the judges results are in!
Chisaki gets three 10's and a 9.5 "Good form and ending position, the speed and position were impeccable"

Dex-chan lover
Bummer. I'm waiting for all these shenanigans to catch up to them with Fuyuzora just telling them off all disappointed "I just wanted it to be a normal trip, why must you do these antics everywhere you go".

Dex-chan lover
.....My god she just did a legendary slam dunk with her own panties right on his head flawless

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I get the feeling that Kogarashi will pull out a "Great Luck" prophecy with every single one of the girls.
Would that mean that he ends up with all of them in that case?

@Kamelpov:
You forgot that Kogarashi has superhuman strength.
He could even stop a tank at full speed with a single hand without moving an inch. The only thing that would "move" would be the ground below him breaking in.
So he can easy withstand that kind of physical force from having panties planted on his face.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter is PantyMan approved!

c83641a7935b7b75b9ba79c4ce373cbc526b3f1e_00.jpg

Aggregator gang
when the envy for the protagonist of a harem romantic comedy turns to pity
These types of chapter always comes soon or later though seeing Sagari's jealous/angry expression definitely was a treat since the other girls had already been behaving that way
P.S. I really feel that the author's trying to compensate for the wait for To Love Ru's 3rd manga series by making Kogarashi into the next Rito

Users who are viewing this thread