Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 147 - Chisaki-san in 10 Years

Aggregator gang
....When you spent a decade in a dream....It's no wonder why there are people that confused dream and reality when it's realistic enough....

So this is just a dream and not in the future? Spending years in a dream thinking that it is real and then one day you realized it's a one long nightmare, poor girl.

Double-page supporter
Wake up and face the bloody cruel reality ...
all your happy love story in that 11 years is just a DREAM ...

If I was her, I might goes crazy and become suicidal ...

Aggregator gang
By the end of the manga, one girl at most will have her love fulfilled. Therefore, consider this the consolation prize the other girls will never get.

Group Leader
The best way to end this is if she completely forgets everything when she wakes up.

diving for too long, bad for your sanity points. I still wonder if it's a real dream or the future.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it's just like the wheel of time all over again.
Please stop

Dex-chan lover
This suddenly became the mist fucking unfair manga ever... did you see her in the kitchen? I'd marry her in the spot, and i'm in the Sagiri camp

Dex-chan lover
Well it was her fault for convincing herself that it was real anyway, everything went up way too convenient in her way to be actually real, she failed the moment she stopped doubting and got sucked in, and lol at no one knowing what was Yuuna regret.

Users who are viewing this thread