Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - Chisaki-san Crosses Time

Lesson learned from the last 2-3 chapters?

Dreams are a-holes. Because they distort your sense of time so much, you could’ve had the time of your life living for 11 years from your current age, then get it all taken away the second you wake up. You could be crying about it right after you wake up. What’s worse is that because it’s a dream, you might forget what you even cried about in the first place. Dreams can just be a nightmare hidden in a sweet veil. They are some of the worst when it comes to wolves in a sheep’s clothing.

Dex-chan lover
Not making her forget will absolutely made this disastrous, humans change over time, with that memory she's easily a 2nd reincarnated MC tier character, if she's overtaken by her own desire (you can she this girl very fuckin mentally unstable), we'll end up with super villain sabotaging everything but ok that's actually cool but i want dumb ecchi manga...

Oh god damn it. I was listening to a random playlist, and "Torn Apart" by Bastille came on right at the end. Even though Miura didn't write Koisome Momiji, it seems he took pointers from the author on how to break second best girls heart.

well with this chapter being made, chisaki is 100% going to lose. F.

Dex-chan lover
well with this chapter being made, chisaki is 100% going to lose. F.
She was already at least 90% going to lose if it came down to one or none. What this really tells us, is that she prevented one of the non-harem ending routes from coming to be. She's a goddamn hero.

Wow! Tbh I want yuuna to win. But seeing this is hurtful. I felt pity for her. But still I ship mc with the ghost.

Banned
YOU LOSE, WORST GIRL!
ca7d107ec0.jpg

Damn, and people really be saying this anime is lame, okay asshole , okay, this type of chapters are btrutallslsls

Dex-chan lover
oh its the stupid oni cunt that sealed his powers but atleast they know now how and can prevent it

Even though I know it's gonna be a harem ending since the future changed, I still want the future from the last chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread