Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - The Yuragi Inn Gets Targeted

If they’re all kids then why do they all still have such big boobs? They should all be flatties!

Aggregator gang
Finally. A genuine upload. Never knew that tits would calm me down after all the April Fool's uploads. Lol. This soothes my soul.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the drink only rewind about 5-7 years seeing oboro and nonko not turning to kids until I saw Nakai just forgot Yuuna.
Now I'm stumped how that drink works.

chris-hansen-58713725264f7.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Me halfway through the chapter: "Oh cool, the idea of a harem is still in effect."

Me at the end of the chapter: "Abort! ABORT!!"

Dex-chan lover
ugh... UGH! Amnesia arcs or whatever are usually when I drop series. Hopefully this arc is super short.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels weird, as if it doesnt follow properly from the last. What did the oni do during the shogun harem chapter that I missed, but apparently was important enough to warrant a "sorry" at start here?

Dex-chan lover
ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ This must be the work of an enemy 「YOINOZAKA」!!ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

VIP
*MC became shota* ok cool
*MC asked who is yuuna* ok fuck this not this again

Dex-chan lover
Oh gods, knowing this is the actual chapter and not an April Fool's joke almost makes it worse. Please don't make me pause this series until it gets past this arc. They're going to need some serious intelligent explanation as to why/how this happened for me to want to keep reading, especially since Nakai has somehow possibly reverted hundreds of years.

@feha
They were still referencing what happened during the school trip that was dealt with outside of the story, as Nonko commented on the first page "I heard... about what happened on your trip. I'm sorry about my family..."

Users who are viewing this thread