Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Yukemuri High School Seven Mysteries Report #4

Dex-chan lover
It isn't that the immune system is weak, but that his magical immune system is garbage. So sympathetic to supernatural stuff, though it does raise the question of why, since Yatahagane have terrible defenses against that sort of thing but he wasn't a Yatahagane when he was younger and had terrible defenses. . .

xts

Did she always call him ko-kun? It sounds kinda off for some reason....

Dex-chan lover
This would have many times better if they could have just woken up in a regular position clinging to each-other. That 69 position really was only there to insert some comedic relieve. I'd really appreciate more serious rom instead of forced rom-com.
But thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@frozeneye

That is absolutely not what this series is about.

@tamult

Regardless of being the successor, he was always a natural medium - people who can channel the supernatural, or be used by the supernatural to channel themselves. His defense isn't just garbage, it's in the negatives.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
And that's totally okay. But I did enjoy the future Kogarashi x future Chisaki story way more, because it felt a little more serious ... until it got pretty much brushed off without much consequence. Still enjoying the manga, just feels a little dragging at times.

Dex-chan lover
@Frozeneye

It definitely is dragging. But it's also hard to be as angry as I should be - there are lewds, after all. Mangaka might not be great, but he is crafty.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
True that. His lewds are just amazing and the characters aren't too bad either. I never understood why people liked Highschool DxD, but now I'm starting to see a little.

Wet cotton in cool weather can kill you pretty quickly. The naked bundling trope is SUPPOSED to be when you get naked together inside something: sleeping bag, wool blanket, etc. Then the extra body heat from two humans helps save you. Without some kind of thermal barrier around you, it's difficult for both people to get warmer from naked snuggling. The reduced surface area exposed normally only really helps the smaller/more compact person of the pair--unless you have at least a warm jacket wrapped on the outside.

Fed-Kun's army
I get The whole “naked cuddling” but you know darn well you didn’t have to get buck naked Chisaki lol. This chapter was still fire tho harem end or we riot lads

Users who are viewing this thread