Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - Chisaki-san Makes a Decision

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know why everyone thinks this ends in a harem. Kogarashi made it clear many times that he's not interested in that. And right now they're kinda in this harem situation and no one is happy.

This is just painful. almost 200 chapters and no significant relationship progress.

Dex-chan lover
People focusing on the confession when the spotlight was him seeing a girl he care cried and then without even giving a single fuck he fucking jumped from a building to another.

Pinnacle of ecchi harem romcom main character indeed. If there is a guy deserving of his unwanted harem, it's him.

@master_baiter10 if only

@kurobaraito Its true Kogarashi is pretty much the only MC that kinda deserves his harem, although there is also Yuki from A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss, that is probably the best version of a harem I have ever read.

Dex-chan lover
NOO CHISAKI WHY YOU HAVE TO CUT HIS SENTENCE

Now we need to wait for another 200 chapters before he confessed lol

Dex-chan lover
He was going to say “I’m bi but more on the gay side” thus crushing all their feelings

Dex-chan lover
This is either Yuna or harem route... I love Chisaki, but only her wouldn't make sense... Well, this manga doesn't make much sense anyway

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've seen the startup to an NTR manga fail so spectacularly.

Kogarashi says NO to NTR!

Banned
What a virgin blackmail 😂 Should've pick a Kogarashi's lucky moment then take a picture and submit it to the teachers for expulsion of conducting illicit sexual actions on school grounds (if it's an ugly bastard then all the better) and then the NTR happens :)))))

Users who are viewing this thread