Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 197 - Ryuuzen-san Appears?!

Dex-chan lover
* knows the future plot - check
* can make filler sub-arcs for each heroine that has absolutely no impact on the mainplot as if they never actually happened - check
* doesn't feel a need to bother with action-segments - check
* protects mc with plotarmor when he would have otherwise dies - check
* wants a harem ending so is giving each girl a dream of their lovelife with mc (alternatively want the romcom to continue, and is raising their hope and desire so they dont give up once yuuki yuuna-san dies) - check
* loves using the "it was all just a dream"-trope

It is obvious, that girl is literally the author.

Aggregator gang
I can't believe people don't remember the fortune teller lady that appeared at least 3 times in the manga. She was introduced when Kogarashi and Yuuna were looking for clues about her past when they saw that photo of "her" human form in the wheelchair. The other time was with Nonko's brother (Jounosuke) attempt of forcing Sagiri into marriage and killing Kogarashi, she was the one who put Chisaki in the prophetic dream. This lady even said that she wanted to surpass Genryuusai and that her powers were still not close to it.

Now, she finally makes her move and was just poking in the story sidelines all this time. Just now we get to know that she is, in reality, a Tenko. It seems, from the looks of it, that she might be the final villain since this is the best time for her to fight Yuuna and Kogarashi won't be there too. Of course, the thing that no one knows is if she will help the group, fight them, or is just testing them again.

Dex-chan lover
You think they'll get Yuuna to "resume" her life in a new body of sorts?, I mean, now everything is out the window right?

Dex-chan lover
one page less, more confusing than ever. many guesses but i'm kinda loosing interest in the series lol

@NeroPR "I can't believe people don't remember the fortune teller lady that appeared at least 3 times in the manga."
Really? You can't believe people don't remember the side character that appeared only 3 times out of the 197 chapters thus? Amidst the several dozen other characters that we've encountered repeatedly as well?

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why people are so negative here. It feels like every time a manga in Jump comes to a close people say it got the axe. To me it felt like the story slowly came to this point and now builds up the climax.
Yeah, Miura tends to put to much in one chapter but he did it since the begining like that.

@NeroPR I was about to write the same. There was no way she wouldn't come back at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like every time a plot heavy chapter comes through I become more and more lost lol. I’m not averse to them at all but my tiny brain has a tough time keeping up between all the culture.

Ryuuzen is a fan of harems i'm guessing. Or sparking their will to fight for MC by showing that their Happy End is possible, or smth like that maybe.

Banned
What the hell kind of clusterfuck cancer is this?
One moment it was all love confessions and more ecchi shit... the next, suddenly oni possession, mutual annihilation, dream sequences and a fucking kaiju battle.
If this is the ending, it is a badly executed one.

Users who are viewing this thread