Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 197 - Ryuuzen-san Appears?!

What manga was this?

I am so lost and confused

When will this all end?

- Finncakes23

I wonder if it's wrapping up, since they seem to have dragged everyone in in this chapter.

Yo you can't just say that somebody who clearly disintegrated not only wasn't but came back stronger, this isn't perfect cell 😂

Dex-chan lover
ok all kidding aside... he brings up an excellent point about the fortune teller. if she ACTUALLY wanted to help why didnt she just warn the MC about the bad guys plan so he could avoid it?

Dex-chan lover
@idipi249

Pretty sure she's the fortune teller who put Chisaki into the years-long dream state before.

the story... kinda like blended fruit punch lately. too many extra characters came and pass while maintaining the main story only little by little.

I feel like Miura decided to just crash his car into the trees. Granted, given the state of the series, it makes sense Jump would want it gone, but still...

Group Leader
so, a mysterious lady showed up and ended up being the center of everything now.

Dex-chan lover
She's the woman that's deciding what the world will be like in the future. Literally, she gets to intervene in the present to prepare w/e future she wants.

Users who are viewing this thread