Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 23 Ch. 198 - Sagiri-san After a Few Years, Continued

Aggregator gang
at this point can't tell if the manga is ending or if it's just ran out of ideas but the bait and switch on who gets Protag-kun is kinda getting stale

Glad to see Sagiri kissed Kogarashi even it just a dream.
These girls deserve Kogarashi attention, so i'll choose harem ending for sure.

Huh! I just realize something! Is it possible that the author going to make kogarashi remember all of this memory and thus he have to accept that he loves all the girls after waking up. Harem end here we go!

Double-page supporter
God I wish that was me, the things you could do with Sagiri`s sagiris.

Dex-chan lover
So apparently the girls shine when their love is fulfilled in their dreams? Suspicious. VERY suspicious.

As out-story, this is fanservice of the not-sexy kind. Because author-san knows that there's people shipping kogarashi with literally every female in the series, he's throwing a bone to these people. For what reason, only he knows. But he apparently has a plan, and I'm having a baaaad feeling about it.

Contributor
So, the girls need to make him fall in love with all of them to save him basically.

Dex-chan lover
@Shadow
Then that means either 1 of 2 things will happen
1. Kogarashi remembers all the dreams the girls have and the feelings he has for them in the dreams and realizes he cant choose one so he decides to convince the girls of HAREM TIME
2. The girls love for him solidifies in their dreams so much that no one will ever back down so they will convince Kogarashi of HAREM TIME

Aggregator gang
In my headcannon they had sex. Sagiri was thirsty as fuck in the last two pages.

Users who are viewing this thread