Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 206 - Genryuusai-san Repeats

Anyone else up at 2am feelin real confused rn... I wanna sleep but I'm waiting for surhur.

Aggregator gang
@can_zero
Not really. Read page 9. If Yuuna does not forget, she will move-on AFTER Kogarashi moves in, which means Kogarashi will have completed his task of exorcising the spirit. If anything, Kogarashi will get to stay for free SOONER. 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, how goddamn strong is Ouga? They might as well bring her back to beat the final boss lol.

@Ers92 cool, I always like well executed time travel, it always refreshes my time travel taste buds before I go and read yet another reverse time isekai.

Aggregator gang
She did a prediction leapt through time for the best future where Kogarashi didn't die. Initially she was looking for the best future where she finally started dating him and he was alive but the constant failure made her want only his safety no matter what. Even if there will be love rivals in that timeline. Best girl right here!
Anyway, lastly we did see the current future playing out in last pages. Tho it seems this is the future she is truly living now.....I think something sure to change as we know even till her last breath she never stop looking for her stein's gate. And I'm sure she did find it
Maybe that is what this all dream
living-love enhancement for Kogarashi's about. The final act of divergence to her stein's gate.
We might truly be in the last big life threatening arc for this manga.

But don't you see, every timeline/route without yuuna, kogarashi is saved and life hapily. It seems that she didn't want to to pass on but she also didn't want to give up on him.

Fed-Kun's army
A time travel plot? In my ecchi harem romcom about ghosts? It’s more likely than you think.

Also i like that we’re getting more actual story but I am very very confused.

@RexNemorensis

Technically since she's a Yatahagane, she and Fuyuzora who surpassed her before but since Fuyuzora stopped training Ouga passed her then Fuyuzora passed her again with Yuuna's possession

Basically if these two spar non-stop even Saitama will be beatable

Onto your question, you have to understand right Fuyuzora is way above 800m while Ouga 120m but that can easily change knowing the natures of Yatahagane

More importantly you have to factor Fuyuzora being a medium means there's a freak ton of exploitable weaknesses while Ouga is not a medium so yeah Ouga's offense and defense are balanced while Fuyuzora is not, can't even have a spirit armor without Yuuna possessing him

@Siragon wym that timeline has been retconed by the current timeline already, the plot has been way passed that
@Koni nah 👇
@DISCO_BOT it still is the most tragic coz 👇
@Richman lol it's all her fault she messed up the timelines 👇
@emMeBi86 dude the regret was literally revealed in the chapter, it was spending time with Kogarashi and since the guy hasn't even born only way was to become a ghost, she erased her own memory to not pass on, basically she now knows her regret
@Mapax exactly dude 👍
@Yosirin *worst girl
@Jesotku technically she already is a massive bih
@Draikar ya forgot Kogarashi is a medium and Ouga is a ghost (inb4 Kogarashi got stronger for that reason, well that's a Yatahagane ghost)
@NepNepGear I'd say freaking kill Ryuuzen she started all of this 👇
@cannarali *worst girl 👇
@castrix exactly dude, she's just a thirsty girl
@TheManWithPants *worst effing girl of all time fite meh 👇

👉Yuuna's intervention lead to all of that, she's thirsty so Kogarashi leads to bad end

Everytimeline Yuuna passes = Kogarashi happy end

Chisaki's two timelines that were explored proved she's the og girl for Kogarashi, since 1. Fate pulled them together twice despite the significant intervention of the former timeline 2. This is all Yuuna's intervention

Zero intervention = Chisaki end
Ryuuzen interventions = Sagiri, Hibari, karura, Oboro ends

Ryuuzen intervention = Yuuna intervention

Hence the current situation right now

Contributor
@Yggdraseed
Damn, man. You really have it out for the girl who's gonna win in the end. xD

Yuuna's good. There's certainly worse girls in the harem. Also, she just wanted to experience actual love after she was basically just a guinea pig. If that makes Yuuna thirsty, then Chisaki's also thirsty. Also, I'm pretty sure Yuuna exists in both timelines anyway, so none of Chisaki's ends would happen without Yuuna intervening, anyways.

@Koni meh implying first girl winning is impressive and to be proud off, it's anything but impressive, it's a bad thing, if she does it's because she's first girl, title girl, booooooring

At best it's a harem end, I don't mind if it isn't harem end but first girl winning is a bad move, 2020 is already bad enough, let's not make a first girl win

That's literally Chisaki's character lol being thirsty but not to the point where she's endangering literally everyone and the planet itself *cough* Yuuna *cough*

Fed-Kun's army
@Yggdraseed
Don't worry, next chapter Yuuna will realize what she has been doing so no need to complain, also for a girl that has been tortures by her own "father" for 16 years and is treated by everyone as an experiment OBVIOUSLY she wants a happy ending.With Kogarashi she saw a really different world and she wanted to enjoy that, she's by a large margin the haremette who deserve to win the most, FMC aside.The other just dont deserve to win: Oboro is boring;Chisaki doesnt make any effort despite complaining about not living in the Inn and not having powers; Sagiri is not a good lover adn is very autistic, Sakuhito should have raped her; Karura is not compatible with Kogarashi and after reading chapter 182 Hibari just doesnt deserve to win, in fact, Hibari doesnt even deserve any kind of happy ending.

For me only Yuuna should be the winner, the other can just go fuck themselves

@Yggdraseed
Okay, i'll try explaining again
I think we can all agree that there was originally a timeline where Kogarashi loses his powers. However, this future was erased by Chisaki's future dream. That dream is the separation between these two futures.
Now, in this chapter we see that, when Yuuna has her own future dreams, this loss of power never happens. But Chisaki and the fucking brother who used the stone to seal Kogarashi's strength (forgot his name, sorry) are still very well in each future Yuuna see. That thus means Chisaki has to have her own future dream to stop Kogarashi from having his powers sealed each time. Which means Chisaki is doomed to suffer 10 years of ptsd in what seems like every single timeline.
Which makes me reiter my point : poor soul

Users who are viewing this thread