Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 207 - Yunohana Yuuna

Lmao I haven't read this manga since IDK 100 chapters back, and I read this ch knowing I didn't need to.

And I wasn't surprised. I really didn't need to read them.

Dex-chan lover
So the memories of yuuna doing simulation is real and the spell actually undo the seal revealing yuuna's past

So, they are creating a new body for Kogarashi using the memories of the other girls, so he can beat the original body, possesed by the Yoinozoka dude.
New body vs original body...
Sounds familiar...
WARE WA MESSIAH NARI!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
https://youtu.be/sOlHuDVz1Ys

Dex-chan lover
What is he doing? Going to the afterlife to drag you back into the harem... where you belong...

Oh, so Ouga's going to do her "you shall not pass" spiel here, huh? There's no way she's going to let him cross that river.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be amazed to see the author not have this as the climax to the series right before it ends. Like at that point, why even bother putting out more chapters of day-to-day nonsense when you have these massive exposition dumps and crazy high stakes going on.

Dex-chan lover
I was really afraid in the beginning...thanks god there was no Yuuna sacrifice.
Now I guess it's master's turn to help Kogarashi come back.
But the most interesting thing from this chapter is...if they are going to recreate him from the alternative versions, there is a chance he might retain the memories of being in love with each girl, thus unlocking the harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
It's an interesting premise, but yeah you could've cut out all the non core parts of the story and still gotten here. Kinda pointless.

This story got dragged on too long. I would've been super invested if it just started normally, rom com-ed without all the annoying people trying to destroy the inn, and then led to this as the climax.

Fed-Kun's army
This fucking slut is gonna play the villain role again for sure "We are like sibling" my ass

Fed-Kun's army
The Sanzu River (Japanese: 三途の川 Hepburn: Sanzu-no-kawa), or River of Three Crossings, is a mythological river in Japanese Buddhist tradition similar to the Hindu concept of the Vaitarna and Greek concept of the Styx.[1] Before reaching the afterlife, the souls of the deceased must cross the river by one of three crossing points: a bridge, a ford, or a stretch of deep, snake-infested waters.[2] The weight of one's offenses while alive determines which path an individual must take. It is believed that a toll of six mon must be paid before a soul can cross the river, a belief reflected in Japanese funerals when the necessary fee is placed in the casket with the dead.[3]
-Source : Wikipedia

Dex-chan lover
and we know a spirit can force its way back, since ouga has done it before.

Users who are viewing this thread