Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209.5 - Hiyori-san Visits the Yuragi Inn

Aggregator gang
I really wanted this story to become a battle ecchi manga, mostly because im tired of the MC "falling face first on females" trope, that gets boring quick and to love-ru already beat that trope dead years ago. wouldnt mind if Miura decides to make another ecchi, his heroines designs are 10/10 to me

I just realised that the author never mentioned anything about the landlady although there are many chapters telling about how vast her collections are and how the characters ended having troubles with the collections

Contributor
oh hey, a surprise update. Good thing I haven't marked this as Finished Reading or I would've missed it.

Dex-chan lover
suddenly this turn into 11/10 because of hiyori and swimsuit kogarashi

Ah... Really miss this comedy ecchi. But wait... Even Chisaki Mother too? My gawd. Ah shit... Bathroom again

Dex-chan lover
In this bonus chapter our unfortunate MC has parts of his body removed and rubbed all over the bodies of several monsters and a couple humans. Brutal.

Same ecchi stuff. Expected an update on the ending but I guess that was it huh. Really disappointing.

Nice Manga bruvvvv, Actually it got pretty crazy from the vplume 23 onwardssss, its crazy how some bitch we saw at the vvery beginning of the series would end up being so important to the plot, good managa bruv

Too bad, there is too little hentai of this manga. Even when the Fan service of this manga is too much

Fed-Kun's army
well, we're at the end of the road huh? this was one hell of a trip. so many ups and downs its hard to keep count of them. I just wanna say no matter how bad some parts may be, this is the trash im happy to like.

Users who are viewing this thread