Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

It still puzzles me when some author does a harem manga or novel
KEK Death March
, not good, but at least still above average of his kind and fuks the ending by, well, not doing it a harem ending...

5Toubun no Hanayome, it ended without harem, but even if it hurts me because they all are, minus Eatsuki, best girl material, that manga was portraying the everyday Japan so harem in modern Japan is a no no and I was ok with it.

BUT, in this manga we have gods, spirits, ninjas... the MC already lives outside of the "normal" Japan, having a harem relationship wasn't something so strange... but nope, fuk that, "I will make the MC be with only one girl, forget about the others." I WISH I COULD! But you let us take a look at the "happy" futures of the other heroines with the MC and now you have him "abandon" them by making a no-harem ending! lul

Like, fuk, Yuuna is a nice waifu but It really leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth that the other girls, being them too, good waifus... got "dumped"... this was one of the few harem manga where de harem ending was more that acceptable *sigh*.

And btw, harem doesn't mean specifically org*es and lewds everyday like in DxD, it all depends of the MCs, he, the MC here being more or less on the levelheaded side of the chart could have had a more "vanilla-adult" relationship with his harem, not like some horny ape, sorry, I mean, like the DxD MC.

Dex-chan lover
He uh ... He married a ghost I see.

"Not even until death will they part. " It's a nice romantic ring, but I can't say I expected that.

Why don't I feel fulfilled by this ending?

@zairy09
Really? I though
the only one who got his dik was the elf
read that in the wiki months ago, I dropped the WN so I don't really know how ends first hand so I may be wrong.

@Neltharn well i got from spoiler he get harem.
A fucking big harem(1000++) also he becoming god so he create himself clone and give to each heroine his clone.
well i also drop novel after i know he do that.

Slightly disappointed of the ending. I was hoping for a harem ending. However, I expected yuuna to win since the beginning. Sagiri is still the best girl

Fed-Kun's army
The ending has finally arrived 😔. What a journey man... Glad ghost waifu stayed in the end.

Dex-chan lover
wow what a fucking journey.
So yuuna won?
I cant shape my thoughts into words

saiki k manga next

no, author build all possibilities, alternate world just for monogamy ending? Should have gone for the harem though.. Damn boy.

Aggregator gang
this series is long over but i was bored decided to binge

overall a 6/10
semi interesting premise
fun cast
decent mc
good art

yeah i'm pretty sure everyone knows that it was axed, that's just how it is i guess
ending was definitely rushed, but its not like we didnt expect yuuna to win lol, first girl and such
tbh i would say that yuuna, sagiri, and chisaki were the only reasonable outcomes
def woudlve preferred if there was actual develeopment of them slowly drifting away from mc and getting their own endings but like
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what can i say
harem manga are harem manga
harem mangaka are harem mangaka

nothing will change
also why this section so salty

i know this manga from long ago that i have dropped. Out of curiosity , i checked the ending which it turns out as predicted.It was disappointing and garbage. Well, the author does just happen to stumble upon the same mistake of the Nisekoi tragedy.

Personally, i could say this due to the fact that this manga was transformed from harem to a one sided harem. It is a disaster and the worst of it that the author makes the MC married to a ghost while the rest of the girls side ending just being treated as alternate memories of the MC.

The only good thing regarding this manga is only is the artwork & illustrations while the story goes to the trash bin.

I will mention, people are spoiling other manga/LN/anime below, not just this one. Readers of the comment section, beware.

Users who are viewing this thread