Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

@walczyk Something something something spiritual bodies can still have offspring.
H9.png

Double-page supporter
Lame, coward, shitty ending. Well, it's prob better like this. This manga had turned into a trashy one since long ago.

Double-page supporter
@DoubleK Jokes on you I only ever read the comment section and one or two chapters if they sounded interesting because I knew it would likely end shit but was hoping the last arc would prove me wrong but nope shit ending for a shit series with a shit MC, just like 99% of ecchi romcom harem mangas that tease with you shitty fanservice while having loser MCs that shy away from any sexual situations in order to milk the manga for as long as possible and then picking the shitty first girl.

Shit ending. Miyazaki was the best girl. Yuuna should have passed on....now it just wasted everyone's time.

JYS

goddammit author atleast satisfy the Yuuna x Kogarashi fans with a marriage, offsprings or a kiss or atleast them waking up naked damn it

I wanted to see something different with the ending

I'm tired of the girl in the photo and title is always the one winning
I wanted that harem ending but with drama like kogarashi being brain fucked by his thoughts like "is this right" to atleast have some spice well I guess this is a romcom and not some happy go lucky then down to shit shit but still wasted opp. for being experimental
But hey tleast it satisfied some ppl

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki Miyazaki was the best girl but author went for the cliche. Coward

Dex-chan lover
Pfft!
Dragged out so long, couldn't bring proper closure to the story... go figure.
That's what tends to happen with stories like these - they're no One Piece, Naruto, or Detective Conan...

So, Yuuna lives on by possessing Kogarashi for life... mmkay. And everyone else is left hanging, blah, blah, blah.
Well, at least it got an ending - good riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread