Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
Lol the author just pulled a Deus Ex Machina asspull to make the MC end up with the obvious predictable boring FMC YET FICKING AGAIN!!!
DomeKano ending is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this trash.

Finally past all the fighting garbage and back to daily life at the inn!

...and it's over.

Honestly if you were expecting anything different from a manga that has these tags: ecchi, harem, comedy manga, you're reading the wrong type of manga.

There's only three types of endings for this type of manga, either the main girl introduced in the first few chapters who the protagonist obviously likes is chosen, the new entrant who is obviously the female lead and shows up way more often and interacts more with the protagonist then the "true love" that the protagonist states is chosen, or they all jump into the sunset saying some bullshit like "Our adventure has just begun" or "None of us will give up on you" a la To Love-Ru.

The biggest issue with these types of manga, is that there will never be a satisfying ending unless a dating sim of some sort comes out, since everyone has their "Best Girl" or want all of them to be together, but the author, for one probably doesn't want to write 28 different manga detailing each and every girl and then another two because he missed the harem route, and that one girl who everyone forgot about who showed up in chapter 17 and only had 2 chapters based around her in a 200 chapter series. It's much easier to just go one of those three routes.

And since the author won't write 28 different manga detailing each and every harem member, it's much easier to follow the three routes, if there ever comes a day were someone will write separate manga for each and every different harem member, I will eat my shirt.

I can't think of any manga that had a "True" harem off the top of my head, I can think of a couple that are maybe's but all of them probably have some weird thing that someone complains about making it a "False" harem.

Aggregator gang
@chibit We Never Learn/Bokutacha wa Benkyou Dekinai is currently finishing and the author is writing like 5 route endings total. So far it seems like each ending will be around 10 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Friggin' finally. That endless-8 style final arc was a chore to work through. Shame best girl couldn't win (rip Sagiri), but I guess it was obvious Yuuna would win from the start. Kinda was hoping for a "not first girl" story, but whatever.

I guess i'll stick with 100 girlfriends who really, really, really, really, really love you with real "harem" in it

Dex-chan lover
Fucking bad ending. Luckily it fucking ended already, It was a pain in the ass already

More chapters regarding Miyazaki Hiyori living in the inn, could this be a hidden ending for Yuragi Inn's Hiyori-San. I would like to see that twist.

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctel

And that's called "justifying shitty writing and shitty harem MCs in order to milk the series as long as possible" because the author was the one to decide to write everything that way and the one to decide to only make sure the girls definitively give up in the very last chapter.

This just reads of "The author didn't pander to me, so he's a hack. No, it can't be me that's the problem. I have amazing taste, as I am reading a trashy WSJ Harem manga"

Fed-Kun's army
crying so badly that it ended 😭
ending was so great but still... wanted to see that marriage scene in the end rather than seeing a picture...

preciousg10.jpg

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread