Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

TTX

@Siragon
"It feels axed because it was. The sales dropped heavily on the latest volumes"

wait sales dropped heavily and this manga get 2 extra anime episodes??
I thought anime production is expensive (gamble for better sales ?)

The extras were probably in production before the release of the Tankobon novels he is referring to.

Dex-chan lover
@Klordz whatever you saw was just allowed in the magazine, this aint published by an 18+ magazine as I said

I really have an urge to send miura a knife or some box cutters to voice my displeasure but
a) I don't know his address
b) I'm not the kind of person who'd do smth like this

Dex-chan lover
man, so flat of an ending, i actually forgot he met the Master in the river, lol

Dex-chan lover
@1986ctel

Because Yuuna hereself was fine with the harem ending and literally the only reason why Kogarashi was brought back to life AND why Yuuna got to stay on earth was BECAUSE of the other girls and their love for Kogarashi.

Yuuna was only fine with a harem end under the stipulation that Kogarashi was, and as he made evidently clear over the course of the series, he was put off by her and Hiougi's aggression. Yuuna was the girl who he had feelings for from pretty much the start, and Chisaki as his anchor for normalcy. The only person who had any interest in a harem was Oboro and she even got told off by several of the other girls that the harem stuff wouldn't work because at the core, the rest of the girls knew it was all-or-nothing.

Dex-chan lover
This last arc was a dumpster fire and probably the reason for this shitty rushed ending.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just glad that it's over, lol. I didn't even bother reading the last 10 or so chapters, and probably never will.
So long, you weird ecchi manga.

Double-page supporter
@DoubleK

And that's called "justifying shitty writing and shitty harem MCs in order to milk the series as long as possible" because the author was the one to decide to write everything that way and the one to decide to only make sure the girls definitively give up in the very last chapter.

Everything else I said still stands

Damn what a crap ending, another manga that fucks over most of the characters because of shit reasons

Dex-chan lover
wow, that was so bad, granted, this series stopped being good a long time ago, but still.
Cant we get a good end with some closure? The characters letting go of yuna, and everyone learning to move on?

I'm not satisfied by this ending, harem ending was the only right choice but still... I will miss this :( The art was simply phenomenal, I can't wait for this artist's new works.

Looking at the bright sight, at least we got an ending, and a brief view of "what if" scenarios of each girl. Open endings are so common in the harem genre, may this and "We can't study" be examples for future harem manga about giving every girl some closure.

Dex-chan lover
Ok ending, but could've been better. At least we sort of expected it.

Ok, in my mind harem ending is canon even if its from a doujin, i won't take this.

bro this was such a bad ending, the character just easily accepted what happened through all the build up we have seen in their dreams.Hopefully someone can write a doujin with a good ending.

Come on why does a super harem like this not get a harem end?

It would have been way more fair to the others who got a future with him and lost it. And I would think after that, they would want to salvage it by any way possible and accept the harem end.

Plus so the MC will never have kids too? He cant have it with a ghost. The harem end would have at least made him able to accept Yuuna without losing the future of having kids.
Honestly there are no losses to it and it sucks that after making a large girl-focused harem, the author decides to cop out of it.

This type of outcome is why I started to dislike harems (that don't end in the harem end); cause they build all these great girls to really like the MC and give them hope, only to crush it all at the end. And sometimes the girl who wins is way worse than the others (not in this case though cause they were mostly even).

Anyway despite this, this series was nice while it lasted.

Not so bad, yet not too good too. Author can have harem ending than one side ending. Well, since author didn't make scene all girls tears because Kogarashi choose Yuna, so i guess its fine ending

Users who are viewing this thread