Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

@Freestyle this manga has been plenty 18+ already, I didn't expect it to end with a graphic orgy but I also didn't expect it to end with holding hands as the climax of a relationship.

Double-page supporter
Set up for a perfect harem ending the last few chapters then ruined it in the last chapter

He married with ghost? With all REAL women everywhere?!
WHTA THE FUC!!! The hell is this End, something is not normal for me not because he's with yuuna but the ending too fast

Double-page supporter
Neither the best nor the worst ending possible, but it'll do
Finally finished reading this after a while, yeesh I don't even remember when I started reading this

Welp, at least it gets a 7.5/10 from me

Aww I genuinely thought we could have gotten a harem end.

Well anyway, it was a fun ride, thanks for the journey.

Aggregator gang
Reading from day 1. Now, I want to know if they officially banged!

Dex-chan lover
I stopped reading this from around chapter 116, it seems i made the right choice.

Fed-Kun's army
@NeroPR
True! I just remembered hiogi said in chapter 171 that kogarashi supress his libido all the time, Yuuna is going to be exorcised for sure

Double-page supporter
@Makenai

Because the shitty author developed all the losing heroines up so much that tossing them away in a shitty ending (especially after the future dreams) like this would piss people off? (Chisaki lost Kogarashi THREE TIMES now in the course of this manga thanks to those future dreams)

Because it was ONLY thanks to the other girls and their love for Kogarashi that the day was saved?

Because having the future dreams arc and having Kogarashi remember each and every future where he fell in love with the girls only to say "I only really cared about saving Yuuna tough shit" is shitty?

People didn't want an "open" harem ending, they wanted a "conclusive" harem ending where all the work and sacrifices the other girls made for things to turn out better than the alternate futures would actually be rewarded and mean something instead of the hack author tossing them to the side once they served their purpose in making it possible for the two leads to get together.

Plus this stupid ending had Oboro do a total 180 from her regular personality to "harems bad" as one last fuck you to the readers and the fans of the other girls to make it absolutely clear that there is zero chance the loser protagonist (who never had any internal monologues or visible character development to show his feelings towards the other girls and how/if they ever changed) would actually change his mind.

It weirdly feels like it got axed... Even though it was so popular? Or maybe the author just ran out of ideas and/or interest in continuing the series.

Double-page supporter
@Yourself

That was nothing more than a contest for an extra gag chapter. There's no way that an actual harem ending would have depended on that vote. It would have just been yet another ecchi filler chapter where the harem would have been a temporary thing caused by a magical effect that gets reverted at the end or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread