Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'm happy about this ending. I honestly would prefer the harem ending over this. The reason I don't like this is because yuuna is a ghost. In other words she's dead. Like hiougi said the dead should pass on like they're suppose. Honestly that's really the only reason I don't like this ending.

I don’t think it got axed but more of lack of interest in continuing the series. I think Miura wrote that last arc knowing he was gonna finish the series.

@Bente_Koini

True, the ending looks a bit rushed... maybe 1 or 2 chapters more would had paced the end right but either way i guess this was around the right moment to end it before it started to drag for an enternity.

If he pulled it out for too long the story would follow the same generic formula it did in the beginning... Or maybe not who knows?

Dex-chan lover
Most boring non commitale ending ever.

Where did Mangaka ever get the idea anyone would be happy with that kind of ending ? it's a real plague.

Japan would not propagate harem end, because its bad for young generations, and its (the manga) published by Shounen Jump

TTX

this manga would be better without harem, but this ending is still shit

@jokerxhisoka
I think he has the guts

baiting with possible harem end till the end (Yuuna&Oboro they both were pro harem) than ending his manga with only Yuuna

Dex-chan lover
People actually thought this would have a harem end?

Of the harem, the only ones with romantic chemistry were Sagiri, Chiaki and Yuuna. Author made it abundantly clear that Chiaki wasn't going to win the harem, Sagiri realized her feelings way too late, which just left Yuuna. Oboro and Hiougi were way too pushy with their advances for Kogarashi and Hibari's character development was basically from the start that she wanted to show up Sagiri as the better ninja and woman.

Plus, this series is called "Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san" so what the hell were you expecting except for a Ghost Blowjob End?

Dex-chan lover
this ending seems so rushed.

It doesn't even feel like either a harem or a single pairing ending, cause MC has memories of everyone being his lover but never actually rejects any of them we just know yuuna's probably his first wife but the others being an item with him is probably a very real possibility.

Bit underwhelming and abrupt ending. I mean, "yay, they overcome the whole Yuuna passing on thing" and they became a couple after all, but like @DoubleK said, it's in the damn title so it was to be expected.

Double-page supporter
@doublek @smashman42

Because Yuuna hereself was fine with the harem ending and literally the only reason why Kogarashi was brought back to life AND why Yuuna got to stay on earth was BECAUSE of the other girls and their love for Kogarashi.

If they didn't love him so much they wouldn't have been able to do the future dreams in order to resurrect him

If they didn't do the future dreams they wouldn't have developed their skills so much in the dreams that they were able to fend off the big bad and allow Yuuna to save Kogarashi

If they didn't do the future dreams Kogarashi would never have the memories necessary to stop Yuuna from passing on

Literally everything that allows this "good ending" to come to pass happens only because all the girls worked together and they get nothing for it.

People actually expected the author to not fuck them over like this and make it a harem ending WITH Yuuna staying instead of Yuuna passing on and another girl winning or a harem ending without Yuuna.

Users who are viewing this thread