Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Group Leader
WHAT A KINO ENDING LET'S GO YUUNABROS
Our ghost will live on and make ghost babies!

I can't really imagine it ending another way. There were hints of the story transitioning away from harem shenanigans (like Mahou Sensei Negima) so the finale didn't have to rely so much on answering the "who does he end up with?" question but that's not the direction the series took. Yuuna was the shoe-in lest she remain eternally as a ghost being cucked.

Alternate ending would be Yuuna passing on and being reborn as Kogarashi and other girl's (betting on Chisaki) daughter but that would require the series to emotionally invest more into Yuuna's regret which there wasn't enough time (or desire) to do.

Group Leader
man I have serious problem how the fuck does mc gonna make yuuna pregnant ? can ghost even get pregnant btw this ending is total crap good thing I dislike this when Yuuna father arc started it felt really drag out

Dex-chan lover
Geh, it ended predictably as expected, with clumsy ghost blob girl's win... Doesn't make it any less disappointing even though I was expecting it... Why was this even tagged harem... What was even the purpose showing us all those possible futures anyway? Author made quite a show of those and it still went this predictable end. What a waste.

... how the heck are they even gonna have kids??

Dex-chan lover
The Japanese WSJ readers had the harem end as an eligible choice. The mangaka would have made it. Yet they voted for a normal gag chapter instead...

Dex-chan lover
I'm satisfied with it. I never really understood why people alwqys thought this is gonna be a harem end. It was multiple times stated by Kogarashi he isn't interessed in that kind of thing (the first time, pretty early on when Oboro joined as his love interest.) I also know the authors previous works so I was expecting a single girl ending. Personally prefer this over a open harem ending like to love ru but hey, that's only my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Putting aside whatever ending you wanted, the ending itself is rushed and badly built up.

Yo can we just get one manga nowadays that ends WELL? Everything feels so rushed from this, demon slayer, quintuplets, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
dunno
feels like it needed 2 or 3 more chapters for an actual conclusion
this just abruptly ends with little fanfare

Yep, this last arc was just the author giving us all the endings, without giving us any if them.
Why can no romance series end conclusively anymore....

Eh,it was a decent ride. Lots of fanservice, some nice character moments.
Thank you, Miura.

Dex-chan lover
lol at least it wasn't a kenshi ending. it's pretty clear they got together in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread