Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Add me to the "super disppointed by this bullshit and obviously rushed ending" club.

I dont care if it wasnt a harem ending or not, it doesnt change the fact that the ending was incredibly unsatisfactory

Chapter 206 of this series, Sasuke's POV near the end of Naruto, Merlin's plan revelation in Nanatsu no Taizai. Why drag out series always show well thought out plot and there could have been better excecution with the story

Dex-chan lover
disppointed that harem ending was not there, but this surely felt rush

I continue to be surprised how shounen manga one after another mess up the end of their manga.

Dex-chan lover
Too rushed tbh, even shocked to see the END tag, also other timeline kogarashi still looked on ways how to revive Yuuna now that's dedication.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another fucking series that could have had a harem ending and it would have made sense but choose to have first girl be the sole winner anyway.

I fucking hate Japan sometimes.

Happy for Yuuna but that's kind of shit for the other girls. They had to experience futures with him but don't get to experience it for real. It was leading up to a harem end but Miura is like "lol nope".

The manga has been stale for a while so I'm just glad it's over.

Contributor
Again harem, with trash ending. Why would japaanese create harem genre if they only choose one heroine in the end. Total waste of time.
I think love polygon more appropriate to represent this kind of shit.

Double-page supporter
Manga Harem Ending Law 1 : first girl always wins, no matter how good or shit she was.

Dex-chan lover
After all the futures we have seen and how much time was spent on the girl, I just don't believe Kogarashi loves Yuuna the most. It would have been Chisaki, but of course Yuuna wins.

@Draikar yeah, I'm not saying I like it or anything, it's just how many harem mangas have good endings? Especially ones that are ecchi focused and/or have more than ~5 girls. 9 times out of 10 the ending sucks and the 10th time it's merely acceptable.

Contributor
It’s weird how everyone’s preoccupied with the lack of a harem ending. The only indication of any relationship is in the final panel. Are you saying that if all the girls were wearing wedding garb in that photo, it would make everything better in retrospect?

Users who are viewing this thread