Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Fed-Kun's army
Once again I come back to read the last chapter of a harem manga I've dropped long ago. Harem manga simply aren't meant to be 200 chapter long. It just doesn't work out.

Dex-chan lover
It's so good there's no harem ending. Of course everybody loves them, I also love them, but what's the point of any character developments, if you are just going to throw all of the female characters as harem members? Not to mention that here we have a reasonable explanation, since any other option would mean Yuuna disappearing. And since Kogarashi chose Yuuna as his favourite, which ones again also is reasonable, since he is free to choose whomever and he has shared the most time and near death situations with her, we just can't have that.

Also, is it really that surprising that the main male character doesn't support polygamy? Kogarashi - character setting: prefers to have only one partner at a time. End of the topic.

I would say "Yuragi-sou no Yuuna -san" is one of the best manga in its genre.

Dex-chan lover
Unsurprisingly low effort ending. No risk taken, just the most predictable main route being played out, with really no regard for the other girls. Sadly turned out to be a manga that I wouldn'd recomment to others.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus
Meh, if he just said "Yuuna is my favorite, but I wont let any of you cry" would be much better, not as a intimate lover but as a man and a close friend

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar
I think it's kind of obvious that's how it is going to play out. It isn't specifically said, but one can assume they all stayed as close friends, especially looking at the last page.

Fed-Kun's army
@Oculunus
That disservice to the heroines was completely unnecesary tbh, and the ending kinda sucks when you have regular chapters that could work for a better ending.

Supporter
... eh... don't know what else to say except "eh..." I didn't expect much of an ending from a comedy/ecchi/harem, especially one that hardcore milked the ecchiness of the series and hinted so much towards a harem ending. Wish there were more chapters that displayed Kogarashi's overall prowess from the spirits that possessed him. Honestly, I'm just glad it finally ended.

Edit: I forgot that the past few arcs were literally of each girl getting their own future with Kogarashi... essentially throwing away all those girls' possible experience, making them pointless and null 😕

Clearly an open ending would have been way better, I find this utterly disappointing sadly

Eh? These things end? I guess so, because this one did... I just wish they did an epilogue of what Kogarashi and Yuuna were doing like 7 years later, that would be cool, but I guess a new {manga?} is alright?

Aggregator gang
The last few chapters were really being dragged for too long and now we finally have closure. It could've ended better but at this point I'm just glad it at least ended decently(?).

Dex-chan lover
Surprised about the END tag lol.

Well, what can it be said about this ending? It’s...okay, from the “start of the manga” perspective, because Yuuna was the one that was with him from the start.

Aside from that? Big nope. I mean, author literally crushed the other girls’ dreams (Chihiharu TWICE with the other future story) so he could choose her; and what’s more, Yuuna will be with him when he dies and then be left alone? And what about living together with all the girls considering how many lewd incidents he have?

Users who are viewing this thread