Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Aggregator gang
while I dont mind the ending the fact that the past 30 something chapters KEPT hammering in his future with everyone else the none harem ending kinda makes the past 2 arcs completely pointless

Dex-chan lover
Knew it was ending soon. Damn this manga could have been something else.
That start seemed so promising where Kogarashi knew so many lifeskills due to being hauted by ghosts.
Then they forgot about that angle then did the how did Yuuna die angle, then they forgot about that,
then they just went for pure service til the ending.

Will put as spoilers in case someone read the comments before reading
Also what is that ending. Yeah I was a supporter for harem end, but really?
You pick the ghost who will live forever while you will grow old and die.
Not only have you soulbounded her to the estate, but once you die you are going to leave her there forever.
That is the most selfish ending for Yuuna I could imagine. I guess they're saying once Koga dies then he will be with Yuuna forever or whatnot,
but it wasn't specified so I'm going assume thats not going to happen. Should have just let her move on as a final act of love, because that seems like what true love should be.
Not a good ending for any of the characters in my opinion. No one got what they wanted in the end (or at least will keep it for a long time)

Dex-chan lover
A no-harem end? Bullshit. How are they all going to live together when they've all got memories of being his woman, and he just now said "Screw all those hoes, I want the dead girl!" right in front of them?

This was NEVER going to work if he picked only one of them. They kind of need to get over themselves, or this good thing they've all got going is going to go out the window.

Double-page supporter
well, it get OPEN ENDING ...
which MC can goes back his life previous last arc ...
And anime will have extra character appear ...

the world's law thingy right now: fuck human! you can't just do that.

also, the ending feel a bit rushed somehow....

Dex-chan lover
After the big fight with Yuuna's dad, I stopped reading this altogether since the storyline after that felt like fillers.

Lo and today it ended.

Immediately read the last chapter,yep, nothing of value was lost.

Dex-chan lover
If there is only one problem I have with this ending, it's the speed at which everything wrapped up. It seems like someone didn't get as many chapters as expected and could fit it all in by the end but who knows what extras might be in the final volume. I like this story on the basic fact that it didn't start with a MC who has a crush on girl who is bound to lose to the main girl. In fact Kogarashi is a 10/10 harem protagonist who was able to be honest and straight forward with all of the girls from the start. But more than that a harem series needs to be filled with girls that I don't hate and I liked all of the ones here so I don't really care who won out in the end. It was a good ready; cute, funny, sexy, and well written charters.

Aggregator gang
I expected Harem ending due to these last few chapters... but meh I like Yuuna so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still, I am a bit disappointed, though. :(

Dex-chan lover
It's shit ending, but Kogarashi is still the best ecchi harem romcom MC for me. Too bad Sagiri didn't win. But I really want another Ouga chapter, but we just got a mention instead. Miura you hack!

Users who are viewing this thread