Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san - Vol. 24 Ch. 209 - Yuragi Inn's Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
Suprisingly no Harem. and it somehow feels axed as well. well. Let's hope for a better new series.

Then i checked Page 3 again.. it lists Chapters 99 and 141.. wtf, why those.. guess they wanna milk some more..

Thanks for the Chapter and the whole Translation Project

Dex-chan lover
Pfft that was lame
The past like 3 arcs have been super dull and poorly paced anyways, I really didnt expect a perfect ending
Best parts were Sagiri

Of course no harem end, very few authors have the balls to actually write a harem ending.

I guess it's still a decent ending.

Group Leader
So that's it? Rushed ending cause it's getting nowhere. One word: axed.

Aggregator gang
I read this from the very beginning till the end, it was a good ride, not the best but a good one, I like yuuna so I'm okay with this ending (still wished for the harem ending).

Aggregator gang
Kinda meh, kinda unsurprising. If it was going to be one girl wins it was always going to be Yuna.

Still kinda assholish to make c;ear exactly how much each of the main heroines loves him and what kind of deep bond each of them would develop (and how getting them all together into this love vortex was essentially planned) and then just pull the rug out from under them.

At least that this ending was the major possibility was pretty well signposted. Still feels a bit grody though.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... it feels unsatisfying.. I mean, yah, I get it... I knew this was a harem manga yet would probably end with only one girl... but still... plus, this series was more hentai than actual story... plot over plot if you will.. I kinda wished that they just left it as an open ending... or an actual harem ending...

Fed-Kun's army
Should’ve been harem ending. Chisaki was a hot ass wife. Each of the girls would have their purpose

I expected a harem ending since each girls developed deep bonds with kogarashi throughout the story. I like yuuna, but it feels they really rushed the ending for only one girl to win. =w=

Horrible Ending 0/10
The ending was horrible
reminded me why I stopped reading harem mangas
WTF was the purpose of the last 208 f****** chapters if you just gave a F*** you to the other girls in the final chapter.
After all the character building over the last 208 chapter this is the F**king ending?
At this point I'd rather the author end the series with an open end.
chapter 129, 167 and 181 would be better places to end this manga.

Double-page supporter
Now I can only depend on Tsugumomo and Monmusu ...
this getting hard to find decent harem, comedy, ecchi manga ...

ohh come the hell on, you're stronger then a demi god basically create that harem dude, why are so many writers soo hell bent on making the protag focus on one char basically all the time. This is like the end you get in a VN after you made one slipup somewhere like 20 hrs ago in a convo you can barely remember yet somehow still see everything indicating a harem end only for that choice to just overwrite it all.

Aka : It's fantasy harems are definite and easily possible just do it more creators or all that merch and other promotions you have mean shit.

Eh, idk what anybody is expecting from a harem manga, one published in Jump, no less. I was here for the To Love Ru style ecchi and now I only lament there won't be more.

Aggregator gang
We still got the jump giga chapter. It looks like they rushed the arcs end tbh. This may not be done yet.

Dex-chan lover
So the author actually comes up with a way that would work for an actual harem ending, to a harem manga which is the whole point, but backs out at the very last minute. Ugh, typical.

Users who are viewing this thread