Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Aggregator gang
@ETiKD Imagine being such a deluded Yuuna fan that you can't recognise shitty writing and rectcons (171 literally says Kogarashi loves the other girls just as much as Yuuna) as long as you're happy the shitty airheaded deredere who was supposedly all for a harem ending gets a solo win that shits on the other girls.

Alan Moore when he wrote "For the Man who Has Everything" at least treated the Black Mercy (his version of the girl's future dreams) as a terrible thing inflicted upon Superman by a villain and treated having to destroy your own happiness with your own hands to escape the dream as something serious whereas Miura just used it as something to force his stupid Yuuna/Kogarashi ending right down to having Oboro (the one character that always held on to the belief that a harem is good) doing a complete 180 in 1 panel to say "harems are stupid".

This didn't even need to be a harem manga with 5 other girls. It could have been just Kogarashi and Yuuna with maybe one or two of the others as weak romantic foils and other characters just getting caught up in the wacky pervy hijinks or the fights instead of wasting all that time developing 5 different heroines just to make them lose in the last chapter for stupid reasons, twisting the knife in AND twisting Oboro and Yuuna's characters around to explicitly destroy any chance of a shared victory.

@Draikar Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

@1986ctcel Imagine getting so salty at a Shonen Jump harem manga ending lmao. You could literally use that last paragraph for any other harem series under the sun. Need I remind you of Nisekoi?

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctcel

Pretty much this. This should've ended with a harem end. This is a problem I've had with harems for a long long long time. Why waste the time and effort to develop the relationship with all these girls if only one is gonna win. Nisekoi was the last time I've ever put time and investment in a ''harem'' series. They all just bore the fuck outta me especially when it's obvious who's gonna win. I had high hopes for this one since it seemed like a harem was a go since the writing isn't really serious it's all just wacky perverted fun and hijinks with supernatural elements thrown in. Nothing serious so I thought a harem end was a go.

What I got was retarded writing that makes yunna look like a bitch and shitting on all the other girls. The biggest issue I had was the fact that this MC is a amalgamation of the love from all the girls. This is such a clear set up to end with a harem end but nope we're gonna shit on all of that. Honestly I've just decided to stop reading harems if this is the trash I'm gonna have to get through. If you're gonna take the time to develop 4 or more girls in a fantasy scenario it should end in a harem. Not doing so is just a waste of time or you don't have the balls or decent writing skills to end it that way.

Not to mention waifu wars are just shitty my girl is the best cringefest.

Aggregator gang
@3ds1234 Yeah someone on the 4chan thread summed it up pretty well on why the way this was written makes a Yuuna-only end look pretty bad

He ran into a combination of issues I think. When you spend a lot of time developing the relationship between Kogarashi and the various sub-heroines, it gets harder to handle them losing decently. You reach a point where your realistic options are either a harem end, an open ending, or leaving a lot of readers disappointed and unhappy. Miura likely originally planned for a Yuuna end, and didn't sufficiently revise his plans as the series went on and things changed, leading to the current problem. He didn't want to leave fans of the other girls with nothing, so he incorporated the various "If" futures, but still tried to lead from into a Yuuna end, which was a major mistake. The net effect is that Yuuna has made the other five girls sacrifice and continue to suffer the loss of their happy future with Kogarashi for the rest of their lives, so that she can be with Kogarashi instead of any of them. To add insult to injury he had the one girl who'd been all for a harem change her personality at the last second to be "harem bad" to help deny a harem end and make the ending less open to speculation. Few of the fans of the sub-heroines are going to like that sort of ending. A fair number of the fans of the heroine probably won't be all that happy that she effectively won by screwing over her friends either.

It's possible as well that Miura got screwed over on time by his publisher, or through his editor they insisted on a non-harem ending. But I don't think that would change the root issue that tried to have his cake and eat it with the "If" visions, while continuing to go for a solo Yuuna end long after the story past the point of no return for anything but a harem end being broadly satisfactory.

And yes stupid fandom Waifu wars are another reason why I always prefer harem endings if possible.

Fed-Kun's army
@1986ctel
"But Yuuna is first girl"
If teh only thing that makes your fmc win the bowl is the fact that she's main girl even though the build up through the las 100 chapters was different that means both your heroine is not good enough and your lack in writing skills, basically some people are accepting bad writing just because "that's the normal outcome", fuck off, beause of people like those we have to deal with this nonsense stories. .

TTX

@1986ctcel
"It's possible as well that Miura got screwed over on time by his publisher..."
is this even possible? a bad manga ending could be the end of his career (good example is Tsuki Tsuki)
Ok, hentai is a option (good art)

kml

it stops saying uncensored after chapter 27. does that mean no boobs after chapter 27?? 😤😤

Group Leader
hmm

xppSCc9.png

Dex-chan lover
no mention of any more special chapters? how do they intend to fill volume 24? only 4 chapters in one volume is bs.

@draikar
Thats not cool man. Eventho you are raging, trolling by posting an image of landfill as volume cover is simply unacceptable. Your behaviour is so toxic better leave it at 4chan

Double-page supporter
Haha I won my bet against my friend the very first chapter I called this super cliche ending and I got it exactly right im glad I dropped the series early on such a shame I really liked the mc but the rest of the harem story bored me

Users who are viewing this thread