Yuri Boobs Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Secret Kiss Should Be On The Breasts by [ Kurou ]

Dex-chan lover
All of the comments of the chapter and here i sit, knowning that the Nhentai picture is from an Aomushi's doujin Futa work. Fair warning if you want to read but it's Futa,NTR and Ryona (violence). Don't tell i ddidn't try to warn you.

Supporter
@sqigglesjp
EVj-Es8UcAAkxMm.png

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like there is at least two here that never had their boobs kissing other boobs. Maybe they don't have boobs? kawaiso. It's the best!! Thanks for this exciting Upload! Stick it together girls!!! *SMIRK

@Lilliwyt Thanks for making me even more excited to check it out. LOL
But honestly here.

2020 wouldn't be this great without squiggles exceeding her hidden great recommendations limit every month. *BLESS

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Boob kissing it's adequately lewd but I expected something lewder from this author.

Aggregator gang
I’ve never seen boobs prized over so much before. It’s gotten so common to the point where she’s fine when people grope them! This is even before high school! Do her tits have some type of magic that attract other people!? Even girls!?

Dex-chan lover
lmao that sakura trick logic, kissing [their their boobs] to be special to each other

Dex-chan lover
Squiggles has unleashed herself, there's no stopping her now.

Supporter
@SquigglesJP I pulled it off Twitter. it was somebody's reply to a post.
And that adorable little chibi is Prinz Eugen from Azur Lane
Prinz_Eugen.png

Fed-Kun's army
@SquigglesJP not a smash person. But let me share a secret. *pssst I joined the Ryza cult not long ago following you constantly commenting about it OMYGOSHYEES! Plot Twist: Best thing ever done in my life! EMBRACE THE THICCNESS, NEVER LIMIT YOURSELF! ALWAYS BECOME THE BIGGEST PERVERT KNOWN TO MAN! even if it means to live in the shadows

Power Uploader
@Epicredeemer Umu! Thank you for the info! Those are some fine thighs...

@3RDp Hohou~! Very Naisu! Now I assume you'll get Ryza 2 when it comes out?! xD

@Richman Dayum. The Enemies must've deployed the JAMMERS, that's why my message didn't go through!

Users who are viewing this thread