Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- - Vol. 3 Ch. 88 - What Couples Would Do

Fed-Kun's army
Men.... It says something that the most agressive couples i have seen are from yuri manga...

Dex-chan lover
From, "I'll just play along to make her feel good" to completely brain scrambled in less than 3 seconds lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yoh's self control is incredible between her internal expressions and external expressions.

Wait wait wait I forget who the characters are and shit it's been a while, are these two sisters?

Man, a few summers ago my commute to work every day was an hour. She can visit on holidays easy, lmao.

@Alzack13 Hell, my current job, prior to the pandemic, is about an hour commute, more coming home thanks to traffic. She could not only visit on the holidays, they could have regular dates on the weekends.

An hour drive?

Just get up a little earlier, fuck you could just go home every day or on the weekends at least.

Dex-chan lover
@Linkenten Your avatar works excellently with how upset you sound. XD

But they might not have a car of their own (it's even probable they don't have personal access to one, since this is Japan - the car they're in belongs to the inn).
(And using a car costs notable money, since Japan is not a country where fuel is cheaper than water. And studying doesn't make money.)

Still, it shouldn't be a problem to borrow it once per month or something at least. Or meet up someplace halfway if public transportation is too messy. So either way I agree that they're probably over-reacting. (But that's fine. Lots of people can't think properly, especially when worried about love.)

Users who are viewing this thread