Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- - Vol. 3 Ch. 89 - Ferris Wheel

They hit up a love hotel afterward? I wonder if that means they actually banged, or if they just went to continue kissing.

Dex-chan lover
@TheWorldRoseanna You know, before you suggested it, I'd never considered the option that they'd stop at kissing if at a hotel.
I mean, I guess I'll admit that it'd be cheaper to make out a couple of hours in a hotel, instead of paying several times for a ferris wheel. On the other hand, they were getting in pretty deep even in the bits that were shown...

@Simpleton

I certainly hope they actually screwed! I'm just always worried about bait-and-switches in scenarios like this. Like we'll all enjoy knowing that they finally got it on, but then next chapter we find out that they were too nervous to keep going, or something.

Dex-chan lover
@TheWorldRoseanna
Ah, well, this manga hasn't really stopped short very often, so if it does then there's probably a solid reason for it.

As for other mangas - yea. Annoying. XD

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAH THey went anyway XD lol that's so nice
Thank you soooooo much for the update!!! Finally seeing them like this, it was worth it

Fed-Kun's army
Heck yeah, now i want some progress with the other sisters

Fed-Kun's army
yeah, ok, but I want to see what happened in the love hotel, don't stop the chapter here.

Users who are viewing this thread